Midnight Brites Blanket help!

Okay Whew I just went through the posts and saw all the color updates! I'll go tomorrow and buy amethyst. Hopefully Walmart here carries it! I should be able to get plenty of those done for you. I'll post again tomorrow and let you know if I found it, but for now I've got the purple under control!

I got the last nine pumpkin done, so they are FINISHED!! I will pack them up tomorrow so I can mail them out Monday. As requested, here is a photo of my orange squares in all their glory:

post-72221-0-43688800-1413087782_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

.orange--pumpkin 44- 20 -randib82 = need 24-5 =19 -19 randib82 - need 0 ** Need no more**

amethyst 44 - 20 Kimgoodie = need 24

pretty-in-pink 46 - 23 sopo = 23 need pineknott 23 need 0** Need no more**

bright yellow 41- 16 owlvamp need 25

Paddy green 40- 25 -katyallen8090 + - 15 pineknott = needing 0 **Need no more**

Blue 40 -5 owlvamp need 35

Let me know if anyone needs my address

Okay Whew I just went through the posts and saw all the color updates! I'll go tomorrow and buy amethyst. Hopefully Walmart here carries it! I should be able to get plenty of those done for you. I'll post again tomorrow and let you know if I found it, but for now I've got the purple under control!

Okay wonderful!! We are moving right along.. I will continue to work on bright yellow and I do still have some blue. SO when finished with bright yellow i will work on blue... Edited by owlvamp

Got the amethyst! I walked into the yarn aisle and there it was right in front and separate from all the other yarn, just like it was meant to be. Football is about to start so I'll be busy with my hook!

• Like 1

Got the amethyst! I walked into the yarn aisle and there it was right in front and separate from all the other yarn, just like it was meant to be. Football is about to start so I'll be busy with my hook!

That is wonderful!!!! Im off to work on the bright yellow.

.orange--pumpkin 44- 20 -randib82 = need 24-5 =19 -19 randib82 - need 0 ** Need no more**

amethyst 44 - 20 Kimgoodie = need 24

bright yellow 41- 19 owlvamp need 22

amethyst 44 - 20 Kimgoodie = need 24 yarn_monkey 17 = need 7 Yarn monkey will finish the rest up.

bright yellow 41- 20 owlvamp = need 21

so all done, cept bright yellow and blue huh, if I go to the yarn shop today, Ill check out those two colors....this has gone well for you sandra, Im pleased!!

Pumpkin--- need no more

Amethyst--- need no more

Pretty-in-pink--- need no more

Bright yellow--need 11

Paddy green--- need no more

Blue---- need 35

I will try to get on later and do updates as much as I can... but not sure if I will be able to due to board not working right on my computer..

green and pink squares are on their way

Thank you! I will try to work on some more bright yellow tonight while watching tv with hubby.. He says its his turn tonight. He feels a little neglacted. :) He will be alright though...

Pumpkin--- need no more

Amethyst--- need no more

Pretty-in-pink--- need no more

Bright yellow--need 9

Paddy green--- need no more

Blue---- need 35

• Like 1

I'm still plugging along on the bright yellow. I think i can make about 3 more and will have to go find another skein...Or I can work on the blue in the meantime...

I have the blue just need time to sit and crochet.. The bright yellow I crocheted a square here and there. When ever I got a few minutes I crocheted...I don't think it will slow down for me. Like i said before and will a million times TIME is not on my side..LOL This weekend get the boys and it's my Anniversary ... Next weekend sister comes..

Edited by owlvamp
  • Like 1

Do you still need 9 yellow? Turns out that's the yellow I have with me so I can put those together real quick and get them out to you.

I forgot I even brought yellow yarn. Whoops. Lol