Midnight Brites Blanket help!

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

.orange--pumpkin 44- 20 -randib82 = need 24 ( I believe randib82 is doing all of this color)

amethyst 44 - 10-Kimgoodie = need 34

pretty-in-pink 46

bright yellow 41- 6 owlvamp need 35

Paddy green 40- 25 -katyallen8090 + - 15 pineknott = needing 0 **Need no more**

Blue 40 -5 owlvamp need 35

.orange--pumpkin 44- 20 -randib82 = need 24-5 =19 ( I believe randib82 is doing all of this color)

pretty-in-pink 46

bright yellow 41- 6 owlvamp need 35

Ladies we are doing really good... Thank you all so much for helping with this project.

I'm afraid I'm going to have bow out of this one.  I apologize but just got word of someone who is very ill needing a shawl so I've got to get going on this one.  It sounds like you ladies have this pretty much wrapped up anyways...would hate to make them and then you don't need them after all.  I'll keep checking back to see how the progress is going and to cheer you all on!  :cheer

I'm afraid I'm going to have bow out of this one.  I apologize but just got word of someone who is very ill needing a shawl so I've got to get going on this one.  It sounds like you ladies have this pretty much wrapped up anyways...would hate to make them and then you don't need them after all.  I'll keep checking back to see how the progress is going and to cheer you all on!  :cheer

Thanks for checking back with us,we can always use cheerleaders to get that crochet momentum going

what a lovely giving way to make someone feel special with the comfort of a shawl

well,when did they come out with lemon yellow,well its not the bright yellow I thought I had

did get to the other Wal-Mart and they had pretty n pink,so I guess I'll whip some of those up

forgot to add the blue matched up so now I know I have "blue"

Pine knott, are you doing the pink then? I had thought I had more pink then I did so went and bought some but my I hook is not giving me a 4" so...  if you are going to do them, I'll bow out. If not, I'll try to crochet bigger. lol 

Owlvamp, and everyone, hi all

looks like this project is moving right along lickity split, huh..

I just packaged up the 25 paddy greens today owlvamp, so I won't be able to do the black, but will if I do more of anything probably, Here is a pic, right before i puffed them up and got them ready to travel this am....

post-40621-0-49000500-1412980902_thumb.jpg

and here is a pic of them stacked , even wouild have had enough for about 3 more, as you can see from the ball left to me...lol

so, im figuring i can get about 28 out of 8 oz skeins, best I can tell..

post-40621-0-12273400-1412981117_thumb.jpg

Beautiful picture katy. I'll take a picture of mine...

Thank you everyone and even for the ones that tried and bowed out...

Just remember it's okay and we all do crochet different in ways.. It will all come together...:)

Thanks to ALL!!!!

I gotta say too, that im amazed at how we seem to jump when needed for a cause, it's sort of inspiring to say the least, all the  help that was offered, just wonderful, seems we work best, when we work towards a common goal, thanks for giving us a "worthy" cause, and the thread as well.. It's not done yet, but it's gonna be soon! Cant' wait to see a pic!!!!!! everyone that is working towards this goal for sandra, dont forget to post a pic of your 3 round 4 inch grannys before you pack um off to her!!!

oh Sopo,

I knew you were having problems getting to size,how about if we half them up,whats that? 23 each,but if you continue to have difficulty with them,I'll do more,let me know,okay?

that'll work. i'll figure it out or get as close as I can

this sopo, she is determined, and will NOT give up, hip hip hooray for sopo!!!!!

I have no more but pumpkin, and that is taken care of, it shocks me that I am running low of colors in red heart, that i use often, lol, gotta get to hobby lobby , hey, something to do tomorrow, lol

23 pink squares done. I'll try to mail out tomorrow but may be Monday. Please send me the address to send to. Thank you. 

ps, I am not going to say what hook I had to use to get it. :P

.orange--pumpkin 44- 20 -randib82 = need 24-5 =19 ( I believe randib82 is doing all of this color)

pretty-in-pink 46 - 23 sopo = 23 need

bright yellow 41- 7 owlvamp need 34

amethyst 44 - 20 Kimgoodie = need 24

pretty-in-pink 46 - 23 sopo = 23 need pineknott 23 need 0** Need no more**

bright yellow 41- 10 owlvamp need 31

Alls I have to say is you guys are fast and awesome.

.orange--pumpkin 44- 20 -randib82 = need 24-5 =19 -10 randib82 - need 9( I believe randib82 is doing all of this color)

amethyst 44 - 20 Kimgoodie = need 24

pretty-in-pink 46 - 23 sopo = 23 need pineknott 23 need 0** Need no more**

bright yellow 41- 12 owlvamp need 29

Let me know if anyone needs my address.

I will work more on the bright yellow.. I don't have the amethyst but will go see if I can find some. Joann's online yarn is on sale so I will see what I can do there ..

Archived