Midnight Brites Blanket help!

I have gotten started on some squares--6 blues with two more to put the black on. When I finish my blue yarn, I'll work on the yellow.

I missed this post. Not hard for my brain today. I have such a bad headache. Going to go take a shower to see if I feel better and call the doctor.

Thank you for all the help. I will get my stuff back out and check the color for you on Amethyst .

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Okay ladies I am back and hoping to knock these squares out so I can get these put together. I am still under the weather and been to the doctors again . Got more meds and couple shots. So just hopefully this round will knock it out. I am determined to get these blocks done. I am so grateful for all your hard work and helping me do this. So thank you to all.

So what colors are you all working on so I can get started on some to.?

I just finished my yellow yarn--18 squares in various stages of needing the black added or the ends weaved in. I'll get them finished this weekend and go ahead and mail the yellow and the blue ones the first of the week.

I still have orange, green, pink, and purple yarn that I can work on as time allows--whichever colors you need the most or don't have the yarn in your stash.

88 purple--Amethyst -- have 45 need 43 (yarnscrapper has 27) = need 16

92 pink-- Pretty-in-Pink -- have 72 need 20

88 orange-- Pumpkin -- have 59 need 29

82 yellow -- Bright yellow -- have 37 need 45 (greyhoundgrandma has 18) =need 27

80 green-- Paddy green -- have 58 need 22

80 blue --have 19 need 61 (greyhoundgrandma has 17) = need 44

I have recounted to make sure my count is correct and we are right on so far.

82 yellow -- Bright yellow -- have 38 need 44 (greyhoundgrandma has 18) =need 26

80 green-- Paddy green -- have 60 need 20

80 blue --have 19 need 61 (greyhoundgrandma has 17)= need 44

I have updated what I need.

I am finishing the black around 8 more green blocks that was sent in. Then back to making some more.

82 yellow -- Bright yellow -- have 56 -- need 26

80 green-- Paddy green -- have 60 need 20

80 blue --have 36 -- need 44

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, everyone! I wanted to give you all a personal invitation to Crochetville's fourth annual blog tour in honor of National Crochet Month. This year's tour features a virtual passenger steam train trip. The Crochet Express will leave the station at 8:00 AM on March 1 to visit 93 crochet designers, 20 yarn companies, and 19 crochet-friendly local yarn stores, plus a daily giveaway. You'll be able to find all the posts on the Crochetville blog.

Part of the fun of a train trip is chatting with your fellow passengers. In the Observation Car, you'll be able to talk about your favorite finds each day and share photos of the projects you're currently working on. All that shopping, talking, and crocheting will keep us hungry, so our Dining Car will feature a daily cocktail hour and special dinner. The drinks and food will sadly have to be virtual, through the sharing of recipe links, as we haven't quite figure out how to send the real stuff through the internet yet.

Chat here on Crochetville: The Crochet Express

Chat in our Facebook group: National Crochet Month

Wherever you prefer to chat, Donna and I hope you will join us to celebrate National Crochet Month. As far as we know, this is the biggest organized event anywhere!

Crochet_Express_General_Ticket_2a_FB.png

Click the ticket to see it full size for easier reading.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived