CGWJoanitaTheron

Creative Crochet Workshop

Hi my name is Joanita and I have my own small crochet pattern business.

I love to crochet! To design and make patterns for both young and old is an absolute life’s passion. 

My daughter is my greatest inspiration! 

I love to try and learn new techniques, and although patience is not my strongest virtue, I have found that committing to a project and having the pleasure of a finished item, is one of life’s greatest and most satisfying pleasures.

I believe that anyone can learn a new craft. I try to design and make my projects so that even a novice can do them.

“Crochet is an art and crocheters it’s artists. Each crafted item is unique and own to its crafter”

I have been making and designing forever, but only starting sharing and selling since 2012.

You can find my designs for sale in my Etsy store, my Ravelry shop, and my Craftsy shop. You can also find some of my designs for sale right here on Crochetville. 

If you want to be the first to know about sales, coupon codes and updates you can like my Facebook page!

Thank you for your time :D

Joanita Theron

Just some of my designs that I have available:

post-66902-0-25098500-1412165380_thumb.jpg 

post-66902-0-58431400-1412165392_thumb.jpg

post-66902-0-61059000-1412165408_thumb.jpg

post-66902-0-21722700-1412165434_thumb.jpg