Meijer's has new yarn!

jenhen

My Meijer store has been relocating all its departments (! I can't find anything!) and this morning when I went for groceries I found a new and improved Crafts section. It has over 3 times as much yarn as before, including some I had not seen before at Michael's or Hobby Lobby--such as Patons Classic Wool, which is 100% wool. I bought one (only!); enough to make a hat at least. They also had a lot more Lion Brand and other brands. I think my grocery bill just went up 10 dollars a week!

Isn't it wonderful!!!!!! They did ours over the summer. My grocery bill has gone up considerably, but my hubby can't figure out why.....:devil . It actually makes you look forward to grocery shopping!:cheer

Don't worry about them they are pussy cats when you show something that you are going to make for them, I have so much to be done, yet ,he'll be laughing laughs at me and wonders if it's for him of me. He teasingly says I can fill a storel ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:blush Don't let him get too mad.................... :hug:cheer

Rose

[oh gees, if they sold yarn where i do my grocery shopping, i'd be in BIG trouble!

Archived