My 10 point RR

darski

I have had a request for my round ripple pattern so I am posting it here so that I can share a link on FB

This is just one way That I have of making these but it is pretty good at keeping the ghan flat.

post-4896-0-57965300-1411939822_thumb.jpgpost-4896-0-37084900-1411939824_thumb.jpg

The PDF is here:10 pt RR.pdf

Thank you for the pattern Darlene. Just last night I was speaking with one of my GD's about making round ripples for my 2 Grt- GD's for Christmas and as soon as I finish the blanket I'm currently working on. Not as large as your pattern, but, this will work out wonderfully to dig more into my huge yarn stash. Hopefully, as you say, they will work up fast. Thank you again for the idea and pattern.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I have done a 12 point round ripple and had no problem with it ruffling. Just can't remember whose pattern I used for it. Tried to post a picture of it but somehow it will not take.

Roe

I have done a 12 point round ripple and had no problem with it ruffling. Just can't remember whose pattern I used for it. Tried to post a picture of it but somehow it will not take.

Roe

It was likely Aggie May's pattern.  However, the fact that it didn't ruffle is so notable that you can remember it says much about them :rofl

It was likely Aggie May's pattern.  However, the fact that it didn't ruffle is so notable that you can remember it says much about them :rofl

Thank you, now that you mention it, it could be hers. I also downloaded your 10 point rr, I love doing different types of ripples.

[/url]">http://12PointRoundRipple-1.jpg

Ooh, I think I figured it out. Hopefully, it will come up to show the 12 point rr. Why it came up twice is beyond me. Maybe too early in the am?? LOL.

Archived