Antique Autos Afghan?

O-Castitatis-Lilium

Question

I saw a picture of a afghan that had a bunch of antique cars on it. I thought it would be good for my grandfather who is into all the really old cars. I searched everywhere for the pattern and found out that Annie's attic made it. I went to the site to see if they had it for sale, and they didn't have it. I went to ebay, amazon, everything, and the book it was in, wasn't there being sold. It's in a book called Annie's favorite afghans and no one is selling the book. I have seen one person selling the individual pattern but...the thing is, if it only came in the one book, how can I be sure it is a legitimate copy and not like photocopy...I don't want to buy something counterfeit you know...I looked around and it seems that the pattern is super rare, a lot of people that are looking for it, have got the response that you may never find it, it was a rare print. I want to know if anyone knows where I can still get it, how much it would be, or if it in fact came in other pattern books and not just the one I managed to find. I also want to know if it is in fact such a rare print or are the people that are answering maybe exaggerating just a bit. I do plan to check out my local thrift stores for the book and hoping it's there but...again, I want to know if there is a place I could get it or something.

7 answers to this question

no...unfortunately...it's not it...I wish it was or I would have scooped it lol I can try to find the cover again...if I can remember what I typed...might go through my history lol.

http://pixhst.com/avaxhome/f7/0d/00150df7_medium.jpeg

I found this on google and it was linked to a list of annie's books that someone had composed and they said it had it in there....I can't find the side for it though now, my history is way too long...

Yeah, that's the one froggy, in your second post...but that's also the only person I saw selling the pattern itself, not the entire book. I really don't want to buy a pattern that came in en entire book if I don't have to. I don't even know if that's allowed to sell individual patterns from whole books...if I have no other choice and can't get the book...I might...just something about that rubs me the wrong is all lol.

Archived