OPEN: Amigurumi elephant

jennieadb

OPEN: amigurumi elephant

Pattern Information

Pattern Style: written pattern in UK terms, can change to US terms if needed.

Skill Level: I'd like a mixture of skill levels. Any can apply. But must have knowledge of (or learn as they're easy to master): dc, magic ring, increasing and decreasing (uk terms)

Yarn/Material/Tools Required: I've used 2 balls of sirdar calico worked together, but I'd like if testers could use any medium weight wool, about 158m,

4.5mm hook

Stuffing

Tester Information

Number of Testers Needed:6

Approximate Time Required to Complete Project: depends on skill level

Deadline: 1 week

Tester Experience: none required as I'd like test how well this pattern works for all skill levels

Tester Responsibilities: I would like testers to verify the pattern is correct, let me know how easy the pattern is to follow and give me any opinions at all on the pattern and finished product. How long it took to make and what skill level they think it would be appropriate for.

A photo of the final product is required.

Software Requirements: pdf reader or Microsoft word

Compensation: free copy of the final pattern and my eternal gratitude!post-72784-0-39573600-1410433091_thumb.jpgpost-72784-0-76781700-1410433345_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

I would gladly test it, I've specifically been looking for an elephant amigurumi to make for my cousin's daughter!  I'm  mostly familiar with US terms...but it's pretty much just scaling it down from the UK term, right?  As in a UK "dc" is a US "sc" and so on?  Please let me know if you still need more testers, and if I could do it.

Message me or email: paulaspatterns@gmail.com

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived