Hehehehehe Yarn Haul

NurseFrawg

Okay today I was out and about. Around lunch time I was very very hungry so I drove from McMinnville to Salem for the best Philly Cheese Steaks I have had off the East coast... Anyways. While in Salem I had this urge to go to Big Lots. They have yarn and lots of it. :yay They have ribbon yarn stuff and for 4$ a ball. I didn't want to spend that much and I really don't have an urge to use it for anything right now. Well I was walking around trying to get away from the very very rude people that rain:rain brings out and I ran into the mother load of yarn for 1.99$. They had some fun fur stuff but it was stiffer than fun fur. They also had some stuff that looked like homespun but with a little iridescent thread through it. The balls are 50 grams with 44 yards per ball. The yarn company that makes it is Sullivans and they call it Adora. The same yarn company had something that looks like moonlight mohair they call theirs crinkle and it came in 50gram/ 50 yard balls. I picked up 4 balls of the crinkle in 2 colors... cotton candy (variegated yellow, aqua, and pink) and cloudy day (ombre white to medium gray). I picked up 6 balls of the adora in 3 colors... deep sea (beautiful blue with silvery white iridescent thread), dark shadow (black with silvery white iridescent thread), and white frosting (white with silvery white thread). I am going to beg for more money.... I want to pick up some more at that price.

So to make a very long story short Big Lots in Salem Oregon on Lancaster has yarn.

Enjoy all

Elizabeth

Archived