kidge

KISS - Hot Pad Swap

75 posts in this topic

Mine will go in the mail tomorrow for #1crochetfan! 

almost made her a chicken but at the last minute went with something different!! 

That apple one is awesome!! So cool! 

I can't wait to see what you came up with, Jesscali.:)

I also will be mailing yours out either Friday or Monday.

Mine is in the mail for Jessicali. :)

Kittyloverdeb-

Now the nervousness and worry begin ... will she like it? 

I feel your sentiments, exactly.

I wasn't able to get yours out last week #1crochetfan but I will get it in the mail tomorrow! Miss Rosalie and I are heading out as soon as the boys get on the bus, before my car gets "borrowed" again :) Tracking & all that good stuff will be emailed to you :) 

post-28494-0-74663300-1412698737_thumb.jpg

I received a beautiful potholder from kittyloverdeb!!!(actually received it yesterday)  I love it Deb!! :manyheart   Thank you so much, :hug  I have really enjoyed being your partner, who knew we'd have so much in common :P

I am going up to the PO and will get yours out today, hoping you like it    :worried   

1 person likes this

I received this beauty yesterday from #1crochetfan!! Thanks so much Teresa. I love it. post-46820-0-16864000-1412702661_thumb.jpg

Jessicali-

I received this beauty yesterday from #1crochetfan!! Thanks so much Teresa. I love it.

:) 

I'm glad you got it okay and you like it.

I'm eagerly awaiting mine and it is supposed to reach me on Thursday.

What a pretty one you got from Kittyloverdeb, BeckyB!

Glad you got it beckyb and so relieved that you actually like it!  Can't wait to get mine and show it off to everyone! 

1 person likes this

:clap:ty

My hotpad arrived today, and I really love it!!

Thank you, Jessicali, for the beautiful hotpad.  I really enjoyed being paired up with you. :hug

I'm not sure what stitch she used but as you can see, it is really lovely:

post-3193-0-37753000-1413064268_thumb.jpg

1 person likes this

It's all single stitch! I just did a basic chain & then went round & round until the sides connected so it's double thick! So glad you like it!

That is really pretty.  Amazing how each one is so different.

Edited by Tampa Doll

Beautiful hot pad and I love the color yarn she used!  I should (fingers crossed) be getting mine today from beckyb.  Can hardly wait!!!

Just received the most beautiful pot holder I've ever seen!  Thank you SO much beckyb for such a pretty potholder and thank you for be the most awesome partner ever!  Not sure why I can't turn this picture but even on it's side it's beautiful!

post-11313-0-83848100-1413416545_thumb.jpg

Just received the most beautiful pot holder I've ever seen!  Thank you SO much beckyb for such a pretty potholder and thank you for be the most awesome partner ever!  Not sure why I can't turn this picture but even on it's side it's beautiful!

attachicon.gif20141015_162657 (2).jpg

I'm so happy that you like it!!! It sure took long enough to get to you, it was driving me crazy :P !! (I knew that if I made another one, it would show up ;)  )  and YOU, my friend,  were an awesome partner too!!! :hug

Thanks kidge for being hostess for this terrific swap!!! SO MUCH FUN!!! 

1 person likes this

That is so pretty.  Amazing what we are all coming up with.  I had fun with this swap.

I had a great time with this swap as well and am so thankful for being paired with a wonderful partner!  Thank you Kidge for being our "Swap Mama"! 

Gee hope everything is okay with Kidge....it says the last time she was on here was September 16th!