kidge

KISS - Hot Pad Swap

Question?????? Is a trivet considered a hot pad? 

I am down to2 or  3 depending on the answer to my question.

Never mind, I just found out my answer.  Oh woe is me. :sigh   I just added another pattern. :thair

Edited by Tampa Doll

Tampadoll-If you really like the trivet, you can convert it into a potholder by adding a hanging loop to it, and ta da- it can be used as a potholder.

Legalwoman17- There are so many nice ones that it really is hard to stck to just one. I already committed to what I'm doing but it is much bigger than what it is supposed to be.

:clap :clap I made a decision. :clap :clap  Not easy, but if I don't look at the others again, I can do it.  :scrachin  Maybe I can use the other patterns for Christmas.

I have to stop talking now, or I will have to decide all over again.

Admins can we add a slot on the survey for a ravelry name? I have found this quite helpful in the past because I can see what my person has favorited on ravelry and get a better idea of their likes. Just a suggestion :)

Tampa Doll and LegalWoman17, you two are cracking me up (but I know exactly what you mean)!!!!! It's been a busy week for me, but have been chatting away with kittyloverdeb and looking, looking, looking at patterns. Will hopefully commit to one this weekend (ha! we shall see)  so I can get started.

Thank you Becky.  I just threw over the pattern I was working on, just didn't do anything for me. 

Now I have to go look at the next one, since I rated them 1, 2, 3 4.

Decision, Decisions, Decisions.

I finished mine this weekend to beckyb!  Now I just need to decide if this is the one I'm actually going to send her or not?  :confused  You know how it is when you make it and then the self doubt sinks in! 

• Like 1

Mine is done for LegalWoman17.  This was the second one I made.  Did not like the first one at all.

Maybe because I did not like the bright orange color I used. :heehee

Now where did I put that envelope? :think

Edited by Tampa Doll

Mine is finished for Tampa Doll too.  That neon orange I used sure was tough on the eyes.  :lol:D

I am looking for the perfect dark drawer for this one. :rofl Perhaps when I open that drawer, it will shed some light in there.

By the way, yours is in the mailbox as we speak.  Hope you enjoy it.

OH BOY !!!!  

Tampa Doll, your hot pad is going in the mail today.  I had to wrap it up really well to keep the glow from the neon orange under control.

It's here ! It's here!  Mary Jo, my apple hot pad is absolutely awesome.  I love it, love it, love it.  As you can see from the pictures, it is a bottle cap hot pad and looks like an apple. My kitchen is done in apples.  I immediately hung it up on the kitchen wall where I can admire it every day. 

May Jo, you have outdone yourself. 

Your hot pad went out in today's mail.  But I must say, my apple hot pad puts the one I am sending you to shame. 

Thank you so much, Mary Jo.  BIG HUGS from St. Louis !

post-14703-0-63417600-1411152802_thumb.jpg

post-14703-0-39008500-1411152834_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

I was trying to make it look like a Delicious apple.  I am so glad you liked it.  I was sitting here soooooooooooo worried.

I am sure I will love what you made me, I can not wait.

I got a chicken :dance, I got a chicken. :dance 

I just got my hot pad from LegalWoman17 and I love, love, love it.  It is a chicken.

It is so adorable, I am putting it on the fridge, never to be used.

post-105-0-79851000-1411510964_thumb.jpgpost-105-0-99580800-1411510972_thumb.jpg

Thank you Debbie for the adorable chicken.  The funny thing is I almost made you a chicken. :rofl

Thanks for being my partner and Thank you Kidge for running this swap.

• Like 2

I love that chicken!!!! I've done that one a couple of times too, for my friend that has chickens and get my eggs from her   :)

The chicken is adorable!  I love it too!  Such a cute face on it!  Mine is all finished but I haven't mailed it to beckyb yet...will do that next week.  I'm just enjoying so much getting to know her and we have had some great email chats back and forth!  So nice to get to know someone that you have so much in common with!  Great job of putting partners together Kidge!