Hello fellow crocheters!

Some of you may have seen me active on the Crochetville boards recently, and now I would like to officially introduce my indie design business.

I love to design crochet amigurumi patterns. I enjoy designing animals and dolls, and I enjoy using bright playful colors to design them in. You can find my designs for sale in my Etsy store, my Ravelry shop, and my Craftsy shop. You can also find some of my designs for sale right here on Crochetville. I have begun to slowly add my designs to the pattern database right here.

I have been self publishing pattern since spring of 2013. I have also had my work professionally published through Leisure Arts in my book, "Learn to Crochet Toys".

If you are looking for some fun crochet activities, hop on over to my Ravelry group and jump in on a CAL or a MCAL.

If you want to be the first to know about sales and coupon codes, or you want to know about any of my other events, you can like my Facebook page here: www.facebook.com/HerterCrochetDesigns

Thank you for reading, have a good day!

Ida Herter

post-69215-0-01464500-1408732230_thumb.jpg

post-69215-0-82048800-1408732285_thumb.jpg

post-69215-0-29177900-1408732314_thumb.jpg

post-69215-0-52771900-1408732399_thumb.jpg

Edited by HerterCrochetDesigns