Sign in to follow this  
mom4x

2014 Purse/Tote Swap... Signups now OPEN

2014 Purse/Tote Swap

Details :Exchange one purse or tote with your partner. The requirements is only for a purse/tote, other items included is on a voluntary basis. There is no price requirement on this swap.

Dates: August 30th  8p.m - surveys must be in.
Sept 1st - Partners will be emailed.
Oct 9th - Packages must be mailed.
Oct 15th- Swap ends.

Contacting Your Swap Hostess

Please contact me by pm or email. My email is crochet_n_4u(at)yahoo(dot)com
There are 4 messages I MUST receive from you, posting in the thread does not count.
1. Swap Survey
2. Partner Info received
3. Delivery confirmation and shipping date
4. Package received.

How to Sign Up for the 2014 Purse/Tote Swap:

1. Send survey via email.crochet_n_4u(at)yahoo(dot)com I will send you a confirmation email when I receive your survey, and your name will be added to the list of exchangers posted below. Surveys can be submitted until August 30th, 2014.

2. It is not required that you answer all the questions on the survey (except for full name, Crochetville user name, mailing address, and email address), but it is a good way for your partner to know your other preferences.

3. Swap partner assignments will be e-mailed to you by Sept 1, 2014

4. Within one week of receiving your swap partner assignment, post in the swap thread to say you have received your partner. To make swap management easier, you should also contact your Swap Hostess to let her know you've received your partner.

5. If you have a problem with your partner or an item you receive, please DO NOT post complaints to the swap board. Please contact the Swap Hostess privately.

6. Since we are an international group, everyone is more than welcome to participate. That means that your swap partner may live across the world and packages may take longer to arrive and cost more to ship. Keep this in mind when mailing items.

Information for All Crochetville Swaps *

REMEMBER: Crochetville admin limits Villagers to *TWO* swaps at one time. If you are already signed up for two swaps, one must be completed before this swap starts for you to be eligible to swap. See the Swap Guidelines. A swap will count as completed if you have mailed your final package and delivery confirmation information shows your package has been received OR your swap partner has posted a thank-you in the swap thread.

By submitting a survey, you agree to follow the Swap Guidelines, as well as the General Forum Guidelines. **Please note — there is a new requirement for digital patterns**

* Any Swap Problems? Contact your Swap Hostess as soon as possible. For complete details, see Swap Problems.

**To avoid negative points or swap removal....

• The items you send must meet at least the minimum requirements of the swap.
  • Within one week of receiving your partner assignment/survey from your Swap Hostess, post in the swap thread saying that you have received your partner.
  • Mail your swap package by the POSTMARK-BY deadline given in your swap.
  • When mailing your swap package, get a delivery confirmation (DC) number or other proof of mailing AND, within one week of mailing, send your DC or other proof of mailing to your Swap Hostess. If you are unable to obtain proof of mailing, still contact your Swap Hostess to say you have mailed but could not get proof of mailing.
  • Within one week of receiving your swap package from your swap partner, post a thank you to your partner in the swap thread.
  • You are expected to respond promptly to swap-related messages (PM/Private Message or email) from your Swap Hostess or Crochetville Administrators.

* Privacy Information: Your privacy is always very important to us at Crochetville. The information you submit for a swap is never used nor shared for any purpose other than the swap you are joining. The information you provide to your Swap Hostess on your swap survey is provided to your assigned swap partner(s). This information may also be provided to the Swap Coordinator and Crochetville Administrators (AmyS and Donna) for the purposes of swap coordination only. If necessary, and with your prior permission, survey information may also be provided to a Swap Angel sending an Angel Package (that is, a Crochetville member sending a replacement for a swap package not received). Your personal contact information (name, email address, mailing address) may also be used to obtain any specific items you have requested (gift certificate, digital pattern through Ravelry, etc.).

m

Please send completed survey to crochet_n_4u(at)yahoo(dot)com

Include your C'ville name in the subject along with Purse/Tote Swap

What is your full name (for mailing purposes only), and C'ville nickname?

Email address for swap information?

What is your mailing address?

Do you have any allergies? (Smoke, certain scents, food items, cats/dogs, etc)?

Do you, or anyone in your household, smoke?

Do you have cats/dogs, other pets?

Do you mind swapping with a smoker?

Do you prefer a purse or tote?

LARGE or small?

Handles or straps?

Any particular style you are interested in?

What are your favorite colors?

Are there any colors you don't like?

Do you have any fiber allergies (wool, mohair, etc)?

What crafts do you enjoy?

Can you send to a foreign partner?

What extra goodies do you enjoy? (tea, coffee, cocoa, etc -- these aren't required items for this swap, but this info is useful if your partner wishes to send some extras).

Have you read all of the swap rules, both for this specific swap and the general swap guidelines? And do you agree to follow these rules?

Are you currently participating in 2 swaps at this time?

Anything else you want your partner to know?          

I am drenched but Maria's purse is on it's way to her now!! I have emailed both you & her the tracking information! EDD 10/14/14! 

• Like 2

Hi! It's very warm here as compared to your neck of the woods, Jessica. I've sent your package, and you should be getting it on Tuesday as well. Whoo-hoo!

I have my bag! Whoo-hoo! It's bright and cheery and just perfect. I am so happy with it and my new hook. I'm jealous that you can make these hooks. The bag and hook match! I think I will line the bag so I can use it as my purse. It's the right size. Thank you!

post-44469-0-74322700-1413075285_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I have my bag! Whoo-hoo! It's bright and cheery and just perfect. I am so happy with it and my new hook. I'm jealous that you can make these hooks. The bag and hook match! I think I will line the bag so I can use it as my purse. It's the right size. Thank you!

I am so glad you like it!! The hook was so super easy to make! I need to figure out what colors I want so I can do my set of Susan Bates with the clay handles! 

I am so glad you like it!! The hook was so super easy to make! I need to figure out what colors I want so I can do my set of Susan Bates with the clay handles!

I love your idea of matching colors. Thanks!

First off I want to apologize for not posting this yesterday. My day was pretty hectic yesterday.

I received my package in the mail yesterday and I absolutely love my bag! I have stickers stuck all over my house LOL and my kids loved their pumpkin bags. The Twix were devoured instantly by the kids. Thank you so much Maria for being such a wonderful swap partner!

This is the first year that I have done this particular swap and it most definitely will not be my last. I had so much fun looking through different patterns for bags that I Generally would have never even looked for.post-46820-0-46364300-1413404473_thumb.jpg

Sign in to follow this