Favourite item to crochet?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love to crochet any with cows.. I've desing a few cow items my self. Then I love to crochet FRIDGIES, and I love to crochet toys and baby items, and slippers and bears..

Which by the ways I have two bears to test.. Yikes...

I better get moving,.

The only thing I haven't made is clothing. I tend to love whatever I am making at the time. Love doilies, fridgies, ornaments, baby things and booties, afghans. Well, everything I guess:blush

• 2 weeks later...
What is your favourite item to crochet?

My favorites are Granny squares. I just love making them in different olors and different patterns. And luckily thee are tons of patterns out there for granny squares. I also like to make afghans. :-) One of my favorite types is the Ripple.

I like granny squares too! I usually take my scrap yarn & just keep adding to my granny squares to make a quick afghan. My granddaughters & daughter in law love them. I have only made one ripple afghan & just found a new pattern. I'm anxious to try but I am self taught & can't always follow the pattern directions. I also like mile a minute patterns. I am working on one now, dil's bd coming up. Lavenia

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Doilies and rag dolls! I made my Mom a sort of crocheted rag doll for Christmas last year and on opening it, she cried. I'm thinking, it can't be that bad, can it? She cried cuz it was the first doll she's ever had and she just loved it to pieces! I had no idea!

Brae

Hats (easy) and sweaters (hard). I get the most gratification out of hats--easy to be creative with, experiment with colors and stitch patterns. I tear my hair out making sweaters, but feel more accomplished as a crafter.

• 2 weeks later...

Lap-size afghans. I make them throughout the year and give a pile of 'em away to a needy organization in November or December. The average lap afghan takes about 7 days to complete - which doesn't mean I make 52 a year, however! Other projects and rest periods are in between!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived