crochetfun

Favourite item to crochet?

What is your favourite item to crochet?

Mine, I think, is a shawl There always seems to be one or two among my WIP.

The patterns are usually basic granny-type or the Diagonal Box stitch.:)

Purses and pillows. And any "home" items.

and baby items b/c they're quick. Can we say short attention span? :)

I'm one of those people who just doesn't look good in hats. And I already have too many scarves. And for some reason, I just don't really like how crocheted clothing looks on me. I think it's because I'm a "big girl" :D.

ponchos cause they're FAST! and purses/bags cause i love designing them or taking a design and customizing it :cheer

I tend towards daily use items. Purses and washcloths/dishcloths :)

Must be afghans and blankets since I'm always making them! :lol

Right now, purses & totes and anything involving free form:)

Alosha

I love daily projects because I hate working on things that take forever but I do a lot of shawls and ponchos... I think I have 2 shawls in WIP's right now... Most of these are ones that actually don't take too long but I just work on them a little at a time...

I think most of us crocheters have short attention spans! LOL

I also like simple stuff, slippers, scarves, dishclothes. Am learning socks, and am really hooked...and I see everyones shrugs and I am dying to make one of those!

Guest Crafterlady46

Swans are my favorite things to crochet. They are a challange. The harder the pattern the better. Roses are my least favorite. Borring!!!!!!!!!!!!

Swans are my favorite things to crochet. They are a challange. The harder the pattern the better. Roses are my least favorite. Borring!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just looked at your album - now I know why you find roses boring:)

Absolutely :manyheart your doilies.

Doilies. Lacy home decor items with tasteful beads. Fun clothing accessories. (I guess I have a few favorites!)

Hats hats hats, mmm, I love me a fun hat. I make them up, most of the time. I haven't used a hat pattern in AGES, they're just that easy to figure out.

socks and slippers

:c9 Smaller projects like shawls, ponchos, scarfs, etc More variety the better.

Mainly doilies but I'm starting to work on more clothes for myself so I think I found a new obsession :lol

Blankets probably. Although given that I've discovered thread, and the number of scarves I've been making, that isn't set in stone! :lol

Hats for me too! Mostly I make them for chemo patients but I'm trying to save some to sell. I come up with my own designs for them.

I enjoy making doilies as well. I especially like the challenge of making them look as nice as possible. I've been known to tear out several rows if I find I've made a mistake, even if it's one only I would ever notice.

I don't really have a favourite item but I love to make things for people to wear- especially stuff for my kids as they work up so quickly. I made my first dish cloth over the weekend and I can see I will be making a few of these- I love how quick they are and how useful.

Granny squares for a charity project I participate in. A group of us makes the squares, then we send them to the group coordinator who puts them together and sends them to a deserving recipient. I get a kick out of knowing my squares will be put with squares other people made as a combined blessing.

Mittens and hats. I also like to make the matching scarves.

I love to crochet edgings in thread crochet around flannel-receiving blankets.

Rosemary

Wearables, I am always looking at a knitting pattern and then I will figure out how to do it in crochet.:hook

Scarves. They're usually so quick to make. I also like to branch out and make stuffed animals, blankets and other things, but I generally find myself making a scarf. I also like making baby items since the yarn is so soft. Also, items are usually a lot smaller and quicker to make.