Favourite item to crochet?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Purses and pillows. And any "home" items.

and baby items b/c they're quick. Can we say short attention span? :)

I'm one of those people who just doesn't look good in hats. And I already have too many scarves. And for some reason, I just don't really like how crocheted clothing looks on me. I think it's because I'm a "big girl" :D.

I love daily projects because I hate working on things that take forever but I do a lot of shawls and ponchos... I think I have 2 shawls in WIP's right now... Most of these are ones that actually don't take too long but I just work on them a little at a time...

I think most of us crocheters have short attention spans! LOL

Guest Crafterlady46

Swans are my favorite things to crochet. They are a challange. The harder the pattern the better. Roses are my least favorite. Borring!!!!!!!!!!!!

Swans are my favorite things to crochet. They are a challange. The harder the pattern the better. Roses are my least favorite. Borring!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just looked at your album - now I know why you find roses boring:)

Absolutely :manyheart your doilies.

Hats for me too! Mostly I make them for chemo patients but I'm trying to save some to sell. I come up with my own designs for them.

I enjoy making doilies as well. I especially like the challenge of making them look as nice as possible. I've been known to tear out several rows if I find I've made a mistake, even if it's one only I would ever notice.

I don't really have a favourite item but I love to make things for people to wear- especially stuff for my kids as they work up so quickly. I made my first dish cloth over the weekend and I can see I will be making a few of these- I love how quick they are and how useful.

Granny squares for a charity project I participate in. A group of us makes the squares, then we send them to the group coordinator who puts them together and sends them to a deserving recipient. I get a kick out of knowing my squares will be put with squares other people made as a combined blessing.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Scarves. They're usually so quick to make. I also like to branch out and make stuffed animals, blankets and other things, but I generally find myself making a scarf. I also like making baby items since the yarn is so soft. Also, items are usually a lot smaller and quicker to make.

Archived