CLOSED: Terry Ann Hat

Pattern Information

Pattern Description: Terry Ann hat (tentative name)

Pattern Style: Written

Pattern Photo: Two pictures are included in the pattern

Skill Level: advanced beginner

Yarn/Material/Tools Required (specify which will supplied by designer and which by tester):
Materials will be supplied by the tester. I used Louisa Harding Nerissa (100% cotton; 98yds) and less than 2 skeins. At least 196 yds in a weight-3 or dk weight yarn with a nice drape. Size I/9 (5.50mm) hook or size needed to obtain gauge. 

Tester Information

Number of Testers Needed: 3

Approximate Time Required to Complete Project: 3-6 hours depending on your speed

Deadline: August 25, 2014

Tester Experience: I would prefer experienced crocheters that are good at pattern reading, and one advanced beginner to assess the clarity of the pattern.

Tester Responsibilities: I will need testers to make note of grammatical errors, consistency of abbreviations and repeats. Testers will not have to use the exact same yarn as I found it in a clearance bin at a LYS :-)

Any Special Software Requirements (Microsoft Word, pdf reader, etc.): pdf reader

Compensation
All testers will receive a free copy of the completed the pattern

I have yet to figure out how to attach anything in a private message, but the pattern will be emailed to you. Please reply with your interest in testing this pattern and send me a message with your email. Thank you!

post-49530-0-54869800-1407635029_thumb.jpg

post-49530-0-24019400-1407635084_thumb.jpg

Archived