Comfortghan help for my SIL please - COMPLETED w/pic. thank you!

sopo

My sister in law lost her mom just a few weeks ago after a long hard battle in the hospital. Yesterday, she was feeling down because her youngest baby went off to his first day of school. Then, this morning a news station posted on Facebook about an accident killing one person. After seeing the car and headlines, they were then notified that it was her brother that was killed in the wreck. Our family has been through a lot lately (my son in law was in a tractor accident Monday as well) but it's really hitting her hard right now. I was hoping you guys could help me with a comfortghan for her and if you could say a prayer for her too, that'd be great. Her favorite color is purple so I'm asking for 12" acrylic squares. I plan on making it 48" x 60" if possible and joining them in soft white. 12" squares Light shades of purple Light shades of pink Solid or combo of colors Acrylic worsted weight (like RHSS) I really appreciate your help and thank you all. Stephanie

My heart is just breaking for you and your family.  Prayers and good intentions are being sent up for you all.   I'm not sure what I have for purple (I can't believe that!) at this time, but I'm pretty sure that I have light pink.  I will check my stash and make what I can.  I'll  pm for your address.

Thank you Tampa Doll for the 2 squares. They are purple but I haven't been able to pick up purples very well with this camera for some reason. I really appreciate them and the card. :) 

post-44513-0-98909900-1407881379_thumb.jpg

Thank you to greyhoundgrandma for 3 beautiful squares. So appreciated. 

Thank you to all of you for taking the time to help with this. 

post-44513-0-43524500-1408067918_thumb.jpg

Not sure yet as they are just coming in. :) I've got 5 so far and some others are in the mail. Variegated will be fine.  I know she'll love all of them. 

I received 2 more puffies today. Thank you cshort and kittyloverdeb for the beautiful squares. I truly appreciate them. 

ETA: I have yet to figure out this camera. The color is somewhat off. Sorry about that. 

post-44513-0-56818600-1408157169_thumb.jpg

post-44513-0-85376900-1408157181_thumb.jpg

I received three lovely squares from grannyannie today. Thank you so much!

That brings my total i have here to 12 and with the ones that are on their way.... I am getting close to having enough.

A huge heartfelt thank you to everyone for helping me with this. 

post-44513-0-04099400-1408419611_thumb.jpg

Archived