I am looking for this blanket

O-Castitatis-Lilium

Question

I am looking for this pattern

post-66038-0-52517800-1407349515_thumb.jpg

I found the picture on pinterest and someone on there had asked where the person had got the pattern. The person that made the blanket never replied back and I was wondering if this was a pattern somewhere that wasn't linked, in a book that wasn't mentioned or if the person made it on their own. if it's a pattern that I can either find free or purchase, I would love to have it and make it for my uncle. 

Thank you for all your help in advance ^-^

8 answers to this question

I hope you find that, as all I see is the other with the Uncle Sam hat and the baseball bat.  It is either that or the NY only logo.

You might want to do it in two graphs.  One with the NY the other with then Yankees and make it into one blanket.

If you find a logo picture on the net somewhere, you can run it thru his program.  The graph won't be as big as the blanket, promise!

http://www.microrevolt.org/knitPro/

Pick the needlepoint,/ cross stitch / crochet stitch size - knit stitches aren't square, you will get a deformed picture if you crochet using a knit proportioned grid.

For the grid size, you will need to do some swatching and math.  Using the hook and type of yarn you want you intend to use, figure out how many stitches per inch your gauge is, and then how big you want your blanket.  This will determine what number to choose for the knitpro grid size.  You'll have to work out how to get it centered on your blanket.

For the text, you can find a lot of gridded alphabets for free on the web (check crochet and cross stitch), you'll have to plan ahead and find a font that will fit, and figure out how to get the letters to be centered (not all letters will be the same # of stitches wide, usually).

It's not hard, just a little tedious.  You may also have to 'clean up' the knitpro graph, since it won't come out cleanly with only white or blue squares - you'll have to 're color' some in-between squares to get it to look right.

If you find a logo picture on the net somewhere, you can run it thru his program.  The graph won't be as big as the blanket, promise!

http://www.microrevolt.org/knitPro/

Pick the needlepoint,/ cross stitch / crochet stitch size - knit stitches aren't square, you will get a deformed picture if you crochet using a knit proportioned grid.

For the grid size, you will need to do some swatching and math.  Using the hook and type of yarn you want you intend to use, figure out how many stitches per inch your gauge is, and then how big you want your blanket.  This will determine what number to choose for the knitpro grid size.  You'll have to work out how to get it centered on your blanket.

For the text, you can find a lot of gridded alphabets for free on the web (check crochet and cross stitch), you'll have to plan ahead and find a font that will fit, and figure out how to get the letters to be centered (not all letters will be the same # of stitches wide, usually).

It's not hard, just a little tedious.  You may also have to 'clean up' the knitpro graph, since it won't come out cleanly with only white or blue squares - you'll have to 're color' some in-between squares to get it to look right.

I for got to ask this yesterday but, if I were to make a photoshop JPEG of how I want it to look, with the logo and everything, could I use that on here as well, or does it have to be a photo?

I know what size I need it, I need it as big as it will get both in length and width lol , he's 6'7" lol, so I need it to be super big lol

Archived