OPEN: Crocheted cable stitch headband

Pattern Information

Pattern Description: Crocheted Cable stitch headband/headwrap

Pattern Style (written, symbol chart, etc.): written with photographs

Pattern Photo (optional): yes

Skill Level: Beginner to intermediate

Yarn/Material/Tools Required : cotton yarn, tapestry/yarn needle  and 3 pearl type beads (supplied by testers)

Tester Information

Number of Testers Needed: 3

Approximate Time Required to Complete Project: 2 hours

Deadline: August 6, 2014 but is flexible

Tester Experience (do you want testers to have prior experience, submit references, etc.): Experienced crocheters and inexperienced especially since it is a beginner pattern

Tester Responsibilities :Test pattern (written instructions) for errors, grammar, punctuation, ambiguous wording, ease of use, and provide input/feedback. THis is my first written pattern. 
• Test sizing and provide feedback. Please do not make adjustments or changes without discussing with the designer first. 
• Please create project page for posting FO photos and linking to pattern page when available

Any Special Software Requirements (Microsoft Word, pdf reader, etc.): Microsoft word

Compensation

Please specify what compensation you are offering to pattern testers:  Free copy of pattern

Thank You Kittyloverdeb. I appreciate your honesty. I am new to writing patterns and posting for help. I did not mean to add the pattern. It appears that 7 did download the pattern . If anyone who downloaded the pattern would contact me. The pattern was only for those who would be a tester.  

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived