CherylBrown728

OPEN: Crocheted cable stitch headband

Pattern Information

Pattern Description: Crocheted Cable stitch headband/headwrap

Pattern Style (written, symbol chart, etc.): written with photographs

Pattern Photo (optional): yes

Skill Level: Beginner to intermediate

Yarn/Material/Tools Required : cotton yarn, tapestry/yarn needle  and 3 pearl type beads (supplied by testers)

Tester Information

Number of Testers Needed: 3

Approximate Time Required to Complete Project: 2 hours

Deadline: August 6, 2014 but is flexible

Tester Experience (do you want testers to have prior experience, submit references, etc.): Experienced crocheters and inexperienced especially since it is a beginner pattern

Tester Responsibilities :Test pattern (written instructions) for errors, grammar, punctuation, ambiguous wording, ease of use, and provide input/feedback. THis is my first written pattern. 
• Test sizing and provide feedback. Please do not make adjustments or changes without discussing with the designer first. 
• Please create project page for posting FO photos and linking to pattern page when available

Any Special Software Requirements (Microsoft Word, pdf reader, etc.): Microsoft word

Compensation

Please specify what compensation you are offering to pattern testers:  Free copy of pattern

Edited by CherylBrown728

You've listed compensation for testing your pattern as "free copy of pattern" but then attached the pdf of the pattern for anyone to download. 

• Like 2

Thank You Kittyloverdeb. I appreciate your honesty. I am new to writing patterns and posting for help. I did not mean to add the pattern. It appears that 7 did download the pattern . If anyone who downloaded the pattern would contact me. The pattern was only for those who would be a tester.