Busy Bee Beehive

Tampa Doll

As you saw before, I made a Bee Bear, well I thought he looked a little lonely.

Instead of a friend, I made him 2 beehives.  They are knitted covers for hand sanitizer and liquid hand soap.  They are so easy and take no time at all to make.  They are great for beginners.

Here is where I got the pattern.  She even has a turtle to cover liquid soap bottle and some of her other patterns are really cute.

post-105-0-53331700-1406210767_thumb.jpgpost-105-0-73462100-1406210776_thumb.jpg

wow., now that little bee bopper, as dd used to call them, will have a not only a hive to call his or her own, but a summer hive for vactaion time too!!!! These are adorable, they don't look easy however, lol, but if you say so, ha ha. so cute! NOw, are these for someone in mind, or are y ou making them for you??? We're nosy!

wow., now that little bee bopper, as dd used to call them, will have a not only a hive to call his or her own, but a summer hive for vactaion time too!!!! These are adorable, they don't look easy however, lol, but if you say so, ha ha. so cute! NOw, are these for someone in mind, or are y ou making them for you??? We're nosy!

Thank you for the compliment.  It feels so funny when I knit, as I don't do it that often.  It is easier than it looks.

I always start out just making something, they go back for their pictures, never to been see outside ami-ville again. :think  So to answer your question, right now they are happy living here, but who knows. :shrug

• 4 weeks later...

Archived