My Green with Envy shawl

darski

While working on my Fairy Tales afghan for the CAL I needed something different to distract me and I am determined to make more shawls for the senior's home so this came into being. 

post-4896-0-08486700-1406030677_thumb.jpgpost-4896-0-36702100-1406030680_thumb.jpg

I really like this one and plan to make more but I am working on making a change to row 7.  I'm going to add in the V-sts for plan B.

post-4896-0-61694200-1406030678_thumb.jpg

I did take notes for this as I want more of them so a Pattern may be available eventually.

Darski, it's gorgeous! Put me on the list for the pattern when you get it written. I'll test for you if needed, too ;)

Darski!  That's beautiful!!!!  I will definitely make that shawl when you get the pattern done!  My crochet club has so many people to make shawls for, at the different nursing homes here!  This will really make them happy!

Dar....i just started your shawl pattern. Am using Blue suede...soft and rich looking.

Here is the comfortghan. 40 by 42 inches. I just had to drape it on the chair under the gorgeous matted hummingbird pictures given to us by a longtime friend. She took the pictures!

post-8552-0-11647500-1406823546.jpg

Dar....i just started your shawl pattern. Am using Blue suede...soft and rich looking.

Here is the comfortghan. 40 by 42 inches. I just had to drape it on the chair under the gorgeous matted hummingbird pictures given to us by a longtime friend. She took the pictures!

that ghan is so prretty. 

I look forward to your shawl pic.  it will be so comfy

Thanks! I used Homespun - a real labor of love. Not the easiest yarn to work with....

I just finished row 7 of the shawl...i have a couple of things to share with you when all done. I think it's just semantics, you being north of the border and all, but as long as it works, and it does...

:tup

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

Hello from Southern New Jersey,

Darski,

I have started to make the green with envy shawl and I have encountered some problems. I am good through row 9 and 10 but seem to have a miscount on row 11.  I have have continued to move on with it, but it is really bunching up quite a bit.  Have you revised the pattern lately or should I just continue the way I am going and it will work out?  I was surprised that I could not find the pattern or any comments on ravelry.

Hello from Southern New Jersey,

Darski,

I have started to make the green with envy shawl and I have encountered some problems. I am good through row 9 and 10 but seem to have a miscount on row 11.  I have have continued to move on with it, but it is really bunching up quite a bit.  Have you revised the pattern lately or should I just continue the way I am going and it will work out?  I was surprised that I could not find the pattern or any comments on ravelry.

Hi, Irene,

Yes she revised the pattern--go back to the first post and click on the revised pattern.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived