HELLO FROM FT. WAYNE, INDIANA

Shanita2069

I am Shanita

Am 45 and I find myself crocheting all the time, at home, at work, on the weekends. Early mornings and late nights. I have joined almost every crochet site I come across and am always looking for new and interesting patterns to work on. In the last two months I have completed 5 afghans and have to in the works right now. Hoping to meet interesting people here and have some fun crocheting.

post-72298-0-62117500-1405125503.jpg

Hi Shanita and welcome.  WOW, five afghans in two months is pretty impressive.  Always terrific to hear from another crochet addict.  My home is about 40 minutes south of Fort Wayne in Bluffton.  Crochet has been a passion of mine for a great many years and STILL I find something new and exciting about it all the time.  Right now I am into baby ghans and clothing.  What are your favorite yarns?  Have you found a designer that tickles your artistic interest, yet?  So glad to see another Hoosier.

Hugs,

Barbara

Welcome--from southwestern Indiana!  Glad to have you in the 'Ville!  You'll find lots of news, fun, tips, patterns, help, and friendships here!

Thanks I love being busy, nothing for me to work two projects at a time! I never get bored with this stuff!!! Is there anyway for me to upload pics of my projects?

Thanks I love being busy, nothing for me to work two projects at a time! I never get bored with this stuff!!! Is there anyway for me to upload pics of my projects?

Go up to the top, and go to the Help tab.  If you don't find it there, maybe someone will help you on here!  Let us know!

Archived