Crochet Today on newsstands!

Avon Lady

I just saw the July issue of Crochet Today ​on the newsstand at our local grocery store last night!  I thought it was no longer being printed! ???

I just went on their website and they are still showing the April/May issue. According to different people, those who had a subscription starting receiving Mollie Makes instead. 

I used to buy mine at Barnes & Noble, next time I am there, will check to see if it is there.

Roe

What was on the cover?

We-e-e-l-l-...I'll have to go back to the store and find out!!  I just glanced through it and didn't buy one!

I went on their website and it is showing issues to be published thru December of 2014.  I sent them an email asking but haven't heard back yet.

Well, at least we have a reprieve...of sorts!

Got an email yesterday....the May issue is the last issue.  How sad...it was my favorite magazine.  Here is the email they sent me:

Thank you for contacting Mollie Makes U.S. Edition.

We are sad to announce that we will no longer be publishing Crochet Today!.  The last edition published is the April/May 2014 issue.

We are unable to locate your subscription by your email address. Please send your complete name and mailing address, or your account number located above your name and address on your address label with your inquiry. Once we receive this information, we will be able to assist you.

If we can be of further assistance, please let us know.  To ensure your future concerns are handled in a timely fashion, please include all previous e-mail correspondence. 

I did stop at B&N yesterday but it was not there, that's what I thought would happen. They did have a few crochet magazines (Interweave, Crochet World, Crochet) but also those from the UK. I once bought one a while back but didn't realize it was a UK based one. So be aware if the price comes up differently at checkout. I hadn't seen it and was looking at the UK price, which actually was different from the US price. Nice magazine, was the first issue published, but not what I really wanted.

Still long for Crochet with Heart and the Herrschners crochet magazine I used to get.

Roe

I will miss Crochet Today as it usually had several less "trendy" patterns that I liked.  Roe, I too wish Crochet with Heart and Herrschner's magazines were still published.  When I find them at thrift stores or rummage sales I snatch them up.  There were sooooo many thread patterns in them and lovely baby patterns too......sigh.

Archived