Aquamarine Starcatcher Doily

koepr5333

Just beautiful.  I have never seen a Jo-Ann display anything.

I work at a smaller Jo-Ann store so we have more time to do different crafts and we either sell them or display them.

• 3 weeks later...

Beautiful! 

I've seen plenty of sample crafts or clothing displayed in Jo-Ann's but never a doily.  In fact most of the employees I have talked to there, I haven't gotten the feeling they knew much about thread crochet.  Most seem to be more into sewing or other crafts...

Beautiful! 

I've seen plenty of sample crafts or clothing displayed in Jo-Ann's but never a doily.  In fact most of the employees I have talked to there, I haven't gotten the feeling they knew much about thread crochet.  Most seem to be more into sewing or other crafts...

Yea, I am the only one in the Jo-Ann's store I work in that crochets with cotten thread so I made a doily specifically for a display, since I have experience with crochet thread.

Wow! This one is pretty and I was just blown away by the ones in your gallery, I especially love the Painted Doily and the Gingerbread House. Anyone who hasn't seen her gallery should go check it out.

Wow! This one is pretty and I was just blown away by the ones in your gallery, I especially love the Painted Doily and the Gingerbread House. Anyone who hasn't seen her gallery should go check it out.

Thank you so much!!!

Archived