Call for Submissions - Crochet me

skamama

Call for Submissions - Crochet Me, www.crochetme.com

Okay guys and gals, the latest issue of Crochet Me just came out. Maybe you read it and thought "Wow, I love Crochet me, I wish I could be a part of its success". Or maybe you read it and thought "Wow, I never find anything I want here, I wish they would get some cooler patterns". Well, Crochet me needs you! Crochet me is looking for patterns and articles for the following issues. Remember, if you submit a solid proposal with sketch, Crochet me may be able to secure the yarn for you from many well known suppliers.

Winter 2006

Cold weather garments and accessories; sexy vacation wear; fun stuff for kids of all ages; new uses for old techniques.

Please send in your ideas, a sketch, and a photo of a swatch by September 22nd; final patterns, schematics and photos will be due November 2nd.

As usual, Crochet me has an open call for patterns and/or tutorials involving special techniques, special stitch patterns, or even using alternative materials, like wire, leather, fabric, or straw.

http://www.crochetme.com/submit.html.

Maybe you're a first time writer and you want to see your name published, maybe you have a business to promote, maybe you just want to stick it to the knitters, whatever the case may be ... SUBMIT.

Archived