post-49530-0-41635700-1402779098_thumb.jpg
Pattern Information

Pattern Description: A quick project to use small amounts of yarn that will jazz up any outfit. You can use the same color throughout, but two coordinating colors show the details of the X the best ;)

Pattern Style (written, symbol chart, etc.): written

Pattern Photo (optional): Completed bangle included in pattern

Skill Level: easy to intermediate. Pattern tester needs to be familiar with front post stitches and double treble crochet

Yarn/Material/Tools Required (specify which will supplied by designer and which by tester): small amount of worsted weight yarn. I would recommend using a stiffer yarn, if cotton is not being used. Soft acrylic is sufficient for testing, but it may fuzz and pill when wearing. Size j/10 hook or size needed to obtain completed size.

Tester Information

Number of Testers Needed: 3

Approximate Time Required to Complete Project: This bangle can be made within an hour or so, such as watching primetime television.

Deadline: June 27, 2014

Tester Experience (do you want testers to have prior experience, submit references, etc.): Testers do not have to have prior testing experience, but familiarity with front post stitches and double treble crochet is required

Tester Responsibilities (what exactly do you want testers to do and what information do you want them to supply to you): I would like a picture of the completed X Bangle that can be emailed to me (contact@creationsbycourtney.com) or shared in the community. If you decide to share on the Show and Tell area of the community, let me know which category you posted it to and that it was pattern testing for me. Also, send any corrections or suggestions in a direct message to me (creationsbycourtney). REPLY TO THIS POST IF INTERESTED IN TESTING, and please provide an email address to receive PDF copy of the pattern.

Any Special Software Requirements (Microsoft Word, pdf reader, etc.): PDF reader (adobe for PCs or Mac, or preview for Mac)

Compensation: Testers will receive a free copy of the final pattern. As stated on the pattern, items can be made and sold, as long as credit is given to Creations By Courtney, LLC

Archived