RoseRed Designs will be closing in the next few days.

RoseRed

It's been a very difficult year with family emergencies, caring for my Mother through her cancer ordeal and other life changing circumstances including moving 1,000 miles.

It is my hope that RoseRed Designs will re-open at some point in the future.  I simply have no idea when.

I also hope that my creative spark will return when life settles into something resembling normal again.  It's been a rough few years since my car accident and back surgery.  And it just keeps getting rougher.

I am so sorry to hear about the troubles you have had and the closing of RoseRed Designs.  I hope and pray that soon things will begin to look and be brighter for you.  I hope you will remain a resident of Crochetville and can visit us as often as possible.

Awww Michele I hate to hear that but understand completely!  I'll keep you in my prayers and hope that things begin to settle down for you very, very soon!  :hug 

Had to add an edit to tell you that I just went and bought the 20 point round ripple pattern of yours!  I will definitely miss your beautiful patterns my friend and hope you will be back to creating these beautiful patterns SOON!

So sorry to hear about all you are facing. Life just tends to get in our ways and at times we must make hard choices such as the one you are making. Best wishes and prayers going out to you as you move forward in the days ahead. :hug

Archived