Summer stitch-cation by the Crochet Crowd

I agree!  There are some really BEUUUUTIFUL afghans out there!  I think...think, mind you...that my personal favorite is the white or off white one!  But if I had to choose a favorite from the various colored ones, I'd pick...this one...no, this one...no, this one.....  :P 

I'm thinking "eye of the beholder"

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I finally got all the squares done. I had a little trouble with the cross stitch and the shells/Fpdc/Bpdc. Some squares I changed the number of rows to get 11". I had to rework the placement of stitches along the sides to get 35 sc. I'm going to lay them out and start   :crocheting them together tomorrow. I hope to have them all together by Thurs. (Fri.). I'm not sure what kind of border to make. I have a couple of books of border designs, maybe I'll find something in them.

Ellie 13

I got all my squares crocheted together by Tue. night  :clap . It looks the crazy quilt pattern. I'm going to start the border tonight and should have it done this weekend. I have to make 3 more bears by next Thurs. If I start Mon. and do a bear a night, I'll be done in time.  

Ellie 13

I finished my afghan yesterday. I looked at all the ones already posted and was surprised at what people did with their squares :2eek . The color combos, embelishments, some even done like"graph" patterns, stuff I never even thought of. Even though it's very colorful, mine seems plain in comparison. My dad is going to take photos tomorrow and I'll send it in.

Ellie 13

I tried to e-mail my photo by clicking the e-mail address, but it wouldn't let me do anything. I sent the photo through my AOL- mail (twice) but I haven't seen it posted yet. I left a message and I hope to hear something soon.

Ellie 13

I tried to e-mail my photo by clicking the e-mail address, but it wouldn't let me do anything. I sent the photo through my AOL- mail (twice) but I haven't seen it posted yet.

Maybe it is because my brain hasn't clicked in for the day yet but I do not understand your post.

You don't email a photo to post it. Unless I am missing something.

Maybe it is because my brain hasn't clicked in for the day yet but I do not understand your post.

You don't email a photo to post it. Unless I am missing something.

for the Crowd, you have to send them an  email with your photo attached.  I could never get it to work either.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived