Baby Blanket

I haven't posted anything that I've made in quite some time.  I finished this blanket on Monday and thought I would try to get back to posting my projects!  Not 100% pleased with the way this turned out but I can live with it!  Not sure who or where this will go to. 

post-11313-0-66193600-1401809933_thumb.jpg

• 1 year later...

Not bad for your "first try" :lol (joke!)

guys I searched n searched for Deb's posts JUST to find one of her projects so I could say that. It's a joke, don't worry-had to do with something someone posted that was from way out in left field-  its LOVELY and it would take me 10 years to complete that pattern in that lovely way. LOL sorry I know this is an old post, came here just to say that lol. Cheers

I really love that blanket!:). You done a great job.

Is the pattern available for that?. I am not sure that I would want to put so much work in to that. But, maybe I could change my mind LOL. IF I would decide to make that I think I would make that in a different shades of pink, Maybe some white too??.

Krys

I really love that blanket! :). You done a great job.

Is the pattern available for that?. I am not sure that I would want to put so much work in to that. But, maybe I could change my mind LOL. IF I would decide to make that I think I would make that in a different shades of pink, Maybe some white too??.

Krys

Krys the designer has a ton of beautiful patterns and I have purchased quite a few of them!  They are super easy to make!  Here is the link to her Ravelry page if you would like to take a look.

http://www.ravelry.com/designers/jody-pyott

Krys the designer has a ton of beautiful patterns and I have purchased quite a few of them!  They are super easy to make!  Here is the link to her Ravelry page if you would like to take a look.

http://www.ravelry.com/designers/jody-pyott

Deb thank you very much:)

I just looked at her patterns and you are right they are beautiful. I will buy one for a baby girl.

Did you used that suggested yarn: Berroco Comfort yarn?. If you did, is that yarn really soft?. I would like something very soft for a baby.

Krys

Deb, I missed seeing this blanket before.  I love it!!  It reminds me of those vintage quilts that had embroidered words on them, but I like the raised words better.  It's wonderful!!!  :)

ETA:  I just looked at her designs.  Thank you for sharing the link!

Archived