Annie's Crochet Newsletter and Annie's Pattern Club Magazines

Bailey4

Question

I've been collecting both out of print magazines for a while.  I know at a certain point Annie's swtiched them to new titles.  What I am trying to find out is how long they were published. 

I have Annie's Crochet Newsletters published until #99 which was the May/June of 1999 edition.  If anyone could tell me how much longer it was printed and if possible what number that was it would be very helpful.  I've tried searching on the Internet, but the results are mostly hampered by people trying to sell, not a specific listing of the last printed.

I'd also love to know when the last volume/date of Annie's Pattern Club Magazine was printed. 

I'd appreciate any info anyone can share.  Thanks

3 answers to this question

Thanks I looked through them before posting my question, but they aren't clear as to when the publications stopped.  They seem to be listing issues that may or may not have been printed. I am still hoping someone may have subscribed and would know.

I have most of the issues of both newsletters and pattern clubs, the newsletters went to #99. and then became Annies FAvorite crochet issue 100 which published til issue #150 which was Oct, of 07,

Annies Pattern club went from 1980-1995.  I do not have all the issues of this publication, but it was published monthly .  Any questions, ask, will do what I can to assist.

Do you have a listing of what you need?  I might be able to help as I have some extras.

Shaddy

Archived