ON SALE Jewelry Tutorials - Wire Crochet Jewelry Course: How to create a Wire Crochet Bracelet, Pendant, Ring and Earrings - PDF tutorials and videos

WireCrochetTutorials

Question

Learn handmade wire crochet jewelry today! It's never been so easy and fun!

Cross the barriers of learning handmade jewelry with this innovative Wire Crochet Jewelry Course that will teach you step by step how to create your own Wire Crochet Bracelet, Ring, Earrings and Pendant.
I'll teach you from scratch, without requiring any prior knowledge, how to create your own handmade bracelet, ring, pendant and earrings. Introduction to the Peruvian Point and how to create geometric shapes with gold, silver and copper wire; how to choose the needles or crochet hooks, types of wires, range of finishes and styles. Extensive tutorials that will clearly explain you step by step with a combine of over 180 pages and 350 photographs to facilitate your understanding.

The benefits of the ebook for the audience are the following:

*** Easy step-by-step tutorials with no prior knowledge required by the reader.
*** Being able to create beautiful handcrafted jewelry.
*** Master all the wire crochet techniques.
*** Free advice, guidance and support from Adriana Laura Mendez.

ON SALE FOR $10 ONLY FOR A WEEK THEN PRICE WILL BE $25, CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE

I believe that by teaching in an easy and innovative way, you will be able to design your own handmade wire crochet bracelets, rings, earrings and pendants.

Inside the PDFs you will find instructions to access to the videos and download them into your computer.
Bonus: You'll also receive access to video introduction of how to create a chain with Peruvian Point. Total of 5 videos!!!

Details of the product you will get:
You will get right away 4 innovative Ebooks tutorial in PDF format with the step by step of how to create a Bracelet, Ring, Earrings and a Pendant.
You will receive awesome video tutorials that you can watch online anytime plus you can download them! You will get a protected password links where you can watch them and also download them into your computer.

** INTENDED AUDIENCE **
Absolute beginners who want to learn how to create wire crochet jewelry are welcome. Even if you have never with wire or needle, you will be able to create in a fast and easy way wire crochet bracelets, earrings, rings and pendants.

** REQUIREMENTS **
No prior knowledge required. You will need to purchase a crochet needle number 4, a 28 gauge dead soft wire, round nose pliers, flat nose pliers, and wire cutters. You will also need an oval stone to create a wire crochet pendant.

** SOME OF MY JEWELRY AND EBOOK REVIEWS **
"The ebook is written in big bold letters so it should be easy to read for those who have difficulty reading small text on screens. The table of contents and the entire ebook in general is straight forward." - Shatterlion

"Adriana is extremely talented and able to teach you at your leisure and time to make this gorgeous jewelry like a pro !." - Nana's Deals and More

"Adriana handweaves all of her designs and creates jewelry pieces that are just so gorgeous! I was send a stunning crocheted cuff bracelet that took my breath away." - Two Classy Chics

"This lovely jewelry will definitely stand out against most other jewelry you may own & will keep you coming back for more. You can tell in each piece the work that love that goes into each of the pieces." - Momma in Flip Flops

"The bracelet was indeed something that looked as if it came out of a fairy-tale. The weave work was sophisticated and I honestly thought it enchanting. The time it must have taken to make each spiral of the wire, to be so smooth like air on skin. What can I say? It is phenomenal and easy to get lost in the detail." - Outnumbered 3 to 1

"Having worn this piece out in public on a number of occasions now, I have yet to have a moment when a friend, or even stranger, hasn’t approached me to admire." - A Nation of Moms

For more reviews about my jewelry and ebooks please click here: http://www.wirecrochettutorials.com/Press.html

The perfect gift to give to anybody you love that has passion for jewelry and crochet and would like to learn even if they don't have prior experience with wire and hooks.

You will receive everything within seconds - Don't miss this great opportunity!

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Archived