Hello Dolly - 18" baby doll

darski

This little one's name is "Dolly".  She told me so herself. :wlol

I bought her because she is about the size of a newborn in both body and head.

post-4896-0-96421300-1400992483_thumb.jpgpost-4896-0-73643800-1400992486_thumb.jpgpost-4896-0-34622800-1400992485_thumb.jpg

The PDF is here:hellodolly.pdf

I bel;ieve I have one more pattern to clear out.  Almost to the top of the mountain :rofl

• Like 4

Sweet set.  I particularlarly like the striped overalls.  You said it is getting hard to  dfo the patterns for publications...have you considered using a tape recorder as you go?  It may be confusing, but maybe not. Thanks for the pattern

I have my own "Dolly" so these patterns will be wonderful for poor naked Dolly.  Many thanks, as always, for all your fabulous patterns.  I wonder how many of your patterns I have collected over the years?  Dozens I would guess.  :manyheart

Sweet set.  I particularly like the striped overalls.  You said it is getting hard to  dfo the patterns for publications...have you considered using a tape recorder as you go?  It may be confusing, but maybe not. Thanks for the pattern

The trouble is that sooner or later the info has to be typed into the computer and the pictures have to be taken and processed.  Taking as many as 3 pics can put my back out of place for a couple of days because of the half stooping posture to get the pics.

One of my patterns here had over 200 downloads and about 10 people said thank you.  There are over 500 in my Yahoo group and maybe 2 or 3 say thank you when I post there.  I get the feeling that people think my patterns are worth what they pay for them so it isn't worth the discomfort.

I admit that it will be hard to give it up but my back gets the final vote.

This set is really nice!  I collect dolls, so I'm sure I have one that will fit in this outfit.  I appreciate your patterns and hope to make them all someday!! lol  For now, I"m still concentrating on the one for the little babies you shared the other day.  I had to go out and buy another doll after all.  At least I had a good excuse for hubby when he said "what??? another doll? what for???"     lol

The trouble is that sooner or later the info has to be typed into the computer and the pictures have to be taken and processed.  Taking as many as 3 pics can put my back out of place for a couple of days because of the half stooping posture to get the pics.

One of my patterns here had over 200 downloads and about 10 people said thank you.  There are over 500 in my Yahoo group and maybe 2 or 3 say thank you when I post there.  I get the feeling that people think my patterns are worth what they pay for them so it isn't worth the discomfort.

I admit that it will be hard to give it up but my back gets the final vote.

I understand what you mean about the pictures.  I make about 20 just to get something good, and then I must touch it up.  I am rather shaky.  All I do is doll clothes, and I try to comment and say " thanks" to all those who put in free patterns.  I think most people are appreciative, even though they forget to say so.   I will miss your patterns, but please be sure to continue to post what you make even though you don't write the patterns.

I understand what you mean about the pictures.  I make about 20 just to get something good, and then I must touch it up.  I am rather shaky.  All I do is doll clothes, and I try to comment and say " thanks" to all those who put in free patterns.  I think most people are appreciative, even though they forget to say so.   I will miss your patterns, but please be sure to continue to post what you make even though you don't write the patterns.

Thank you.  And I am  looking forward to just creating doll clothes.  I do plan to show those as inspiration if nothing else.

I have not been on this site for around 4 years but I remember you Darski. I want to tell  you these patterns are adorable and I know how much work goes into making your own pattern. Some people wont thank you but all your hard work is appreciated. Thank you for posting your patterns!

• 3 years later...
On 25/5/2014 at 7:37 AM, darski said:

post-4896-0-96421300-1400992483_thumb.jpgpost-4896-0-73643800-1400992486_thumb.jpgpost-4896-0-34622800-1400992485_thumb.jpg

I bel;ieve I have one more pattern to clear out.  Almost to the top of the mountain :rofl

thanks for the pattern! i love crochet dolls and i'm looking for outfits 

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/24/2014 at 11:37 PM, darski said:

This is just the sweetest and my granddaughter is going to love it.  Thank you so much for the wonderful pattern.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I just joined the forum today and wish I had found it several years back  Maybe it wouldn't have taken me so long to get back into it.  I've looked at several of your patterns @darski and am in awe of your talent, creativity and generosity.  I saved a couple I'm going to try, so thank you in advance for sharing your talent.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...