Babies' First Christmas - 8.5" baby

darski

Now I can make a few outfits for the doll I got a year ago....Thank you  ever so much...

You're welcome.  I think you could get some mixes and matches with these

Adorable!!! Perfect, I have to make these!! I have a couple dolls that size and gave one to our youngest granddaughter, so have to do these for the holidays. Thank you so much Darski!!!

Cute babies.  I'll bet those ooutfits would fit the Kelly dolls.  Thanks

I think they might if you use the finer yarn and smaller hook. :think

Thank you!!  I love this pattern.  I think I still have one of these babies and if I don't, I'll buy another!!!  My toddler grandson took one

home with him, he loved it so much.  I can't remember if I gave him the other one.  Now I need to make him some clothes for his baby!!

Thank you!!  I love this pattern.  I think I still have one of these babies and if I don't, I'll buy another!!!  My toddler grandson took one

home with him, he loved it so much.  I can't remember if I gave him the other one.  Now I need to make him some clothes for his baby!!

With guys this little you can make things quickly.  Enjoy! :wlol

I just finished a pink layette for my expected great grand baby (if it's a girl)...Thought I'd make up a few of these for a change, until the spirit hits me to make a boy's layette...

I just finished a pink layette for my expected great grand baby (if it's a girl)...Thought I'd make up a few of these for a change, until the spirit hits me to make a boy's layette...

They are fun little bits.

Archived