Sign in to follow this  
Rusty's Mom

can't get font color, size, etc. to work when I post a message.

Hi,

Sometimes when I post a message, I cannot change the font or font size or font color or anything. I have tried many times and sometimes I am able to choose the font size and color that I want to post in, like for this message. Other times, when I choose the font and font size  and color nothing happens.  It posts in black and it is the default size. I have gone to "more edit options" button and that used to work, but not any more.  I am surprised that I can post here in the color I choose, but yesterday when I posted a message, it posted only in black. Why is this? Please help. Thank you.

When you go to post or comment, if you check to make sure that the top, left box is not clicked you should be able to change fonts/colors, etc.  This happened to me before and I couldn't change anything.  Hope this helps!

Nothing is clicked and I cannot change fonts/colors. This is what happens almost every time. How do I choose fonts and colors when nothing is clicked when I got to post.

I have noticed the same thing kittyloverdeb is talking about but don't know if I can explain what to do but I will try.  Go down to the place where you are going to post something and start typing.  if the letters are not coming up like you expect go to the top left icon that looks kind of like a light switch and left click on it and everything should be back to normal.  I have no idea how this setting changes on me periodically but it does.  Just click on it and see what happens as you really can't see a check there.  It seems to act as an on off switch for all the tools on that bar.  When its off you still see the icons but they are faded out.