Crochet Shell Stitch Blanket

I am just not good with naming my patterns! I really do try but I end up leaning towards the color; but that can be a bad thing considering you can use ANY colors!  :)

So my latest pattern just got a generic name. If someone wants to throw some ideas my way, I will seriously consider them!

This pattern is super easy and can have the colors changed around for uniqueness. The shell stitch is done in multiples of 6, so keep that in mind if you want to make yours wider.

http://missedstitches.blogspot.com/2014/05/crochet-shell-stitch-blanket.html

Be sure to browse through the rest of my blog for more FREE patterns and like me on FB to get updated when I add more! :clap

Actually, I rather like the name you gave it!  It tells exactly what it is.  So many times, when I'm looking for a new pattern for afghans or shawls in a familiar stitch, there are so many called something like "Sunny's Lace"  or "Simple Sunset" (fictional names, by the way.)  I have to look at every single one to find what I'm looking for!  And when I'm on crochetpatterncentral, who have 100's and 100's of patterns--this takes forever!!!  This tells me that it is a shell pattern (which I LOVE, by the way!)!  So just leave it at that!

That being said--thank you for the pattern--it is really beautiful!

I too like the simplicity of the name and especially making it easy to locate. Lovely blanket by the way. Thank you for sharing it.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived