No more Crochet Today!

I am totally upset! DH got me a subscription for Christmas and then today there was "Molly Makes" in my mailbox instead with a note that says basically sorry, no more Crochet Today!, but here's a subscription to another magazine that isn't even primarily crochet. 

Okay, I'm a little bitter. I wish they'd just refund you instead of sending you something that's so different. It wouldn't be so bad if they substituted it for another crochet-only publication. 

I'll definitely miss my Crochet Today! showing up in my mailbox!

Let me save you some time and frustration, after a great deal of both plus research and many phone calls this is the way to cancel the subscription and get a refund so you can subscribe to a publication you do want:

You can sign on to http://www.molliemakesusa.com And either contact them via email or call, as I did, at 1-866-805-0721 have your account #, zip code, last name, mailing address ready and they will cancel it for you takes 2-3 weeks to receive a refund. I paid with a bank transfer and got an immediate refund in my account. Good luck.

I contacted the magazine by e-mail , made the request for a refund ,got a confirmation ,and received my refund yesterday. It took about  two weeks to get the refund.

I contacted the magazine by e-mail , made the request for a refund ,got a confirmation ,and received my refund yesterday. It took about  two weeks to get the refund.

The speed of your refund depends on your method of payment.  Glad you were successful.

I have had my "moments" with crochet today..and not in a good way...

A few Chrsitmases ago my son got me a subscription to it..I only received maybe 3 issues for the year. I called, wrote, emailed etc.  to explain how many issues I was missing...I got nowhere.

This Christmas they automatically deducted the amount from his account for another year...mind you still no reason why I never received all the missing  issues from the past year....I contacted them again....got nowhere.....

Wonder why they went of business????????? Must be the great customer service... :irk

• 3 weeks later...

Archived