CORRECTED: Birthday Party - 18" doll

darski

Copied from my other pattern post:

I should mention that I am hoping to finish up some patterns I have on the go but I think it is time to hang up my designer's hat.  It is just too difficult to type the patterns and to take and process pictures.

Pretty dress.  As for retiring from designing, I really don't know what to say.  I guess I always thought it came so easy to you, since you always have such innovative ideas, like piano playing by ear.  I have used so many of your patterns.   The Gardener's Getaway jacket is my favorite as it is so versitile,and I have used it for the beginnings of a lot of my outfits.  Hopefully, a small rest will rejuvenate you.  But, many thanks for all your kindness in the pattern sharing over the years.

Pretty dress.  As for retiring from designing, I really don't know what to say.  I guess I always thought it came so easy to you, since you always have such innovative ideas, like piano playing by ear.  I have used so many of your patterns.   The Gardener's Getaway jacket is my favorite as it is so versitile,and I have used it for the beginnings of a lot of my outfits.  Hopefully, a small rest will rejuvenate you.  But, many thanks for all your kindness in the pattern sharing over the years.

You are very kind.  :ty

There was an error in the pattern that I have corrected.  The top uses 2tr clusters as per instructions but the pattern misreads as 3tr clusters. 

I have also added suggestion (no instructions) for variations on the basic pattern.

I love your patterns. you are so talent. I tried to write a pattern, didn't work. enjoy your  retiring. will miss your patterns. thank for sharing all your patterns. love nana.(debi)

• 2 weeks later...

I also love seeing what you have created, and always thought that it came easy to you.  I will miss seeing them, but hope you have a happy retirement.  Thank you for all your time and energy in producing your great patterns.

• 3 years later...

Oh no.....just when I recently started to crochet doll clothes and discovered you.  Your patterns have been a blessing to my taste and my stash. Hopefully you will not go to far from your wonderful talent. I will still be searching for your great patterns and hope to find them.  Happy to whatever you do.

Archived