June 2014 CAL: Spring Fling Cowl by Amy Shelton

Amy

Join us for a crochet-along in the month of June 2014 as we make this fabulous Spring Fling cowl designed by Amy Shelton specifically for the Gelato yarn from Fiesta Yarns. (Link to ordering info at bottom of this page.) Gelato is a tubular 100% rayon ribbon yarn with plenty of shine and texture. Each skein weighs 3 oz and has approximately 262 yards. Dry cleaning or handwashing in cool water is recommend.

Kits (yarn and pattern) are available for just $29.95, the retail price of the Gelato yarn. The pattern comes free with your order and is currently available exclusively as part of this kit. The pattern will be available later this year for a price of $3.99.

For each kit you purchase as a gift, you have permission to provide the recipient with a printed and/or digital copy of the pattern.

Cowl1.jpg Cowl3.jpg

Cowl4.jpg Cowl2.jpg

GELATO COLOR CHART

Gelato_Color_Chart.pdf

ORDERING INFORMATION

4/27/14 NOTE: We are having a software issue and the ordering page is not working properly at the moment. We hope to have the problem resolved no later than Tuesday, April 29.

Click here for all the details on how to order."

You will need to be logged in to a Crochetville account (with your email address verified) in order to see the ordering page. Placing the order through a (free) Crochetville account means if you ever lose your pattern file, you can log on to your account and download it again at any time. To create an account, just scroll to the top of the page and click the green "Create Account" button at the top right corner of the page.

With over 80 colors (I think!), choosing a color is definitely the hardest part. Of course, you could choose to make one as a gift for every female in your family and all your close female friends. That way you could get LOTS of different colors to try out. :)

I had someone in a yarn store in Nashville come up to me and ask all sorts of questions about it. I've received lots of compliments on it.

Unfortunately, there's a problem with the software, and the ordering page isn't working properly at the moment. We hope to have the problem resolved no later than Tuesday, April 29.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still getting an error message when I try the links to order. Any update on when this will be fixed and/or if this event is still on?

Join us for a crochet-along in the month of June 2014 as we make this fabulous Spring Fling cowl designed by Amy Shelton specifically for the Gelato yarn from Fiesta Yarns. (Link to ordering info at bottom of this page.) Gelato is a tubular 100% rayon ribbon yarn with plenty of shine and texture. Each skein weighs 3 oz and has approximately 262 yards. Dry cleaning or handwashing in cool water is recommend.

Kits (yarn and pattern) are available for just $29.95, the retail price of the Gelato yarn. The pattern comes free with your order and is currently available exclusively as part of this kit. The pattern will be available later this year for a price of $3.99.

For each kit you purchase as a gift, you have permission to provide the recipient with a printed and/or digital copy of the pattern.

attachicon.gifCowl1.jpg attachicon.gifCowl3.jpg

attachicon.gifCowl4.jpg attachicon.gifCowl2.jpg

GELATO COLOR CHART

attachicon.gifGelato_Color_Chart.pdf

ORDERING INFORMATION

4/27/14 NOTE: We are having a software issue and the ordering page is not working properly at the moment. We hope to have the problem resolved no later than Tuesday, April 29.

Click here for all the details on how to order."

You will need to be logged in to a Crochetville account (with your email address verified) in order to see the ordering page. Placing the order through a (free) Crochetville account means if you ever lose your pattern file, you can log on to your account and download it again at any time. To create an account, just scroll to the top of the page and click the green "Create Account" button at the top right corner of the page.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have to say that I am really disappointed about this Crochet Along. It's halfway through June, and none of us have gotten any response about how to order, whether this is even still happening, and the link is definitely still broken. If it's cancelled or postponed, those of us who were interested would like to know, or, if we can simply purchase the pattern and go about ordering the yarn ourselves that would probably work too. Some kind of answer or response of any kind would be nice tho since we've been trying to get information for over a month...

Archived