Friends of Craftybegonia Store

goodtaste

Hi, my name is Clotilde, but I am being known more and more around the net as Craftybegonia. I just realized today, that I never really introduced my business to you all. I am a crochet designer like many of you are. My specialty is fun and funny crochet Amigurumi toy patterns which I call Funmigurumi. I only sell patterns since all my prototypes go to a children's charity and that is an extra source of joy and inspiration for myself and my fans.

I have several online stores, including one at Ravelry and a blog that functions as a storefront. My goals are simple: 1- to provide super cute and fun patterns for avid Amigurumi makers for personal use. 2- To offer an opportunity for those Ami crocheters who want to make money by selling items made from my patterns (never the patterns themselves for they are Copyrighted and belong to me) with a source of unique, whimsical creatures that will stand out in the market and give them an edge, especially when it comes to stopping a browser dead in her/his tracks. (Believe me, they do that very well!)

To get acquainted with my cuties, you can visit my online store from Monday thru Thudsday at:

http://friendsofcraftybegonia.blogspot.com/

Please notice that we are NOT open 24/7. For personal, health and religious reasons, I only operate my store during the given days. Keep that in mind to avoid disappointment!

I look forward to have you come over and discover all the fun that you and I can cook up with just yarn and a crochet hook!

Take care,

Clotilde/Craftybegonia

post-930-0-40880800-1397002960_thumb.jpg

post-930-0-64792300-1397002990_thumb.jpg

post-930-0-14720200-1397003835_thumb.jpg

post-930-0-93393800-1397003885_thumb.jpg

post-930-0-52817600-1397003962_thumb.jpg

Archived