Apr 2014 CAL: Leigh Mesh Top by Jenny King (official)

Amy

I sent a PM to Amy a couple weeks ago asking if there was a revised pattern for the Amy Cardigan.  She never replied to me.  Hope you have better luck with your notes.

She got the revisions done on the Leigh Mesh top last night, and said that she was going to send to Mona to send to everyone, so now I guess it is up to Mona to send it out. Of course Jenny is in Australia so our days are her nights, etc. Why don't you message her again about the Amy cardigan, she has been extremely busy lately and she is all there is now her partner left. She's really very nice and tries to get things done as soon as she can.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi I would love to make this is it too late to order the kit? Thanks Stephanie

I just placed my order today.  Email response from Mona @ Creative stated that it would include the revised corrected version  of the pattern. I'm happy!

I've got my yarn but haven't had time to start it yet (work has been super busy - I'm an OR nurse) Is there a revised pattern available?

I've got my yarn but haven't had time to start it yet (work has been super busy - I'm an OR nurse) Is there a revised pattern available?

Yes, there is, I don't know if Amy has it or not, but Mona does, probably if you email her she will send you a corrected version.

I forgot to say that she usually send it with your payment received notice, as an attachment.

I'm so glad you mentioned this.  I never look at the receipts other than to check the details of the order.  I don't know if it was ever mentioned before but it's important.  They should actually state that on the page for the kit.   

THANKS!

• 1 month later...

Archived