Apr 2014 CAL: Leigh Mesh Top by Jenny King (official)

Amy

Ok, I should have read ahead to the front (something I never do because I get lost), the row 45 on the back should be 46, that's what she has for the front. I'll have to do the 45 for this one and do it correctly if I make anymore. I'm up to the right front armhole/neck shaping.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well can't stop on row 45 because I'd end up on the outside for the shoulder shaping, I'll have to take out the last few rows on the back and redo...guess I'll read ahead on the next pattern :-)

I'm done! Ok, on the front she left out row 29 - row 47 so I just assumed you are suppose to do the same as the back. Also I got confused on the shaping but I muddled through. Here is a pic of the finished product. If I can get someone to take a pic of it on I'll post it later.

post-68557-0-14870100-1397260911_thumb.jpg

I'm done! Ok, on the front she left out row 29 - row 47 so I just assumed you are suppose to do the same as the back. Also I got confused on the shaping but I muddled through. Here is a pic of the finished product. If I can get someone to take a pic of it on I'll post it later.

attachicon.gifIMG_20140411_185047.jpg

Looks great ...... despite all the obstacles.  Pretty color.  

I'm working with Jenny on some revisions to the shaping, so we'll hopefully have some corrections to send out to everyone soon.

I ordered some more thread, in fuschia this time, going to try again with the revisions and see if it goes smoother. I really do like this pattern so hope it goes better.

If it works well with the corrections I may take the plunge.  Have they issued a revised/corrected pattern yet?  They never did for the other CAL.

If it works well with the corrections I may take the plunge.  Have they issued a revised/corrected pattern yet?  They never did for the other CAL.

The corrections are on page 1 of the comments, Amy reserved one posting for revisions. I'll keep you updated as to my progress when I start the next one.

The corrections are on page 1 of the comments, Amy reserved one posting for revisions. I'll keep you updated as to my progress when I start the next one.

I would really appreciate that.  The Emerald color is pretty.  I was hoping on a revised pattern ........ without needing to hand write corrections or look them up would be really nice.

I would really appreciate that.  The Emerald color is pretty.  I was hoping on a revised pattern ........ without needing to hand write corrections or look them up would be really nice.

If you get a new kit it probably does have the revised pattern, I would think anyway. You'd have to ask Amy or Jenny. My pattern is so marked up, I probably should print out a new copy....but then I wouldn't have all my notes...lol  Yes, I was undecided between the emerald and the fuschia....got the fuschia so that probably means I'll have to get the emerald too..:)

I'm working with Jenny on some revisions to the shaping, so we'll hopefully have some corrections to send out to everyone soon.

Wondering If I opt to join the CAL in the next week or so, will the pattern I receive be a corrected one or will I have to pen in the changes?

Happy Easter everyone. I had my sister take a picture of me wearing the sweater, the front and the back, sorry they are a little dark, my Mom's apt doesn't get much light. And yes, she is trying to talk me out of the sweater.

post-68557-0-31764100-1398006090_thumb.jpgpost-68557-0-46494800-1398006123_thumb.jpg

I received confirmation that my kit will ship today, but, I still haven't gotten an email with my pattern. Is there someone I can contact?

I received confirmation that my kit will ship today, but, I still haven't gotten an email with my pattern. Is there someone I can contact?

You could try to contact Mona and/or Amy, they will send it to you, that's what I had to do. Also be sure to check your Spam folder to see if it went in there, it should have been an attachment to the confirmation of your payment that Mona sends out.

Got my pattern!!! I've been reading over all the posts & I'm wondering, does the pattern I received have the revisions? I'm a tiny bit confused

Got my pattern!!! I've been reading over all the posts & I'm wondering, does the pattern I received have the revisions? I'm a tiny bit confused

Nora, check your pattern with the revisions, on page one of the posts, that Amy posted, if your pattern has them then you got a revised pattern, if it doesn't then you will have to write them in. Hope this helps.

Nora, check your pattern with the revisions, on page one of the posts, that Amy posted, if your pattern has them then you got a revised pattern, if it doesn't then you will have to write them in. Hope this helps.

Nora ............. if you got a corrected copy please post.  Then I'll order the kit.

I'll try to contact Amy again about a revised pattern.  She must be busy I haven't gotten a reply. 

Sorry ladies, I just checked my pattern & it does not have the revisions....

It's really not that confusing, the number count was off and Jenny forgot to 'copy and paste' rows 28 - 46 from the right front to the directions for the left front.

Lonnie, someone in one of my other groups posted that she gets sheet protectors for her patterns and then marks her progress on them with a dry erase marker. I've never tried that, but am going to. I've been using post-em notes to mark the rows etc.

My niece wants one in emerald, so I ordered it today. By the time Im done with all the ones I have to make I'll have the pattern memorized.

Archived