Admin Note from Amy: The pattern leaflets are out of print, but still under copyright protection. If you are willing to give your original leaflet to NanaPaula74, you are welcome to do so. It would be copyright infringement and a violation of our forum policies to make a copy of the patterns to send to her or to send her the originals and keep a copy for yourself. Thanks for helping make sure our forum follows copyright law.  ---Amy

post-71375-0-09140800-1396287619_thumb.jpgpost-71375-0-09140800-1396287619_thumb.jpgLooking for free copies of any of the following patterns originally from Leisure Arts.   My 3 granddaughters are after me to crochet some.  They are all out of print!

Leisure Arts #3293 Minnie and Mickey

Leisure Arts #3262 Pooh Collection

Leisure Arts #5701 Looney Tunes

Leisure Arts #3965 Strawberry Shortcake and friends

Millcraft #GCB1   Garfield and Friends

In fact, any patterns from the same type of above.

If anyone is willing to share, it would be greatly appreciated!  

post-71375-0-12881300-1396288093_thumb.jpg

post-71375-0-32351800-1396288112_thumb.jpg

post-71375-0-91910900-1396288163_thumb.jpg

Hi :hi and Welcome :welcome    to Crochetville from the Gulf Coast of Florida.

Grab your yarn and hooks, put your feet up and sit a spell.

If you get a chance, post this request in Crochet Patterns section thread called seeking patterns.  I am sure you will get some results there.

Since these are patterns from a purchased book I am not sure if they can be copied and given away free.  

I am sure that Amy can chime in on this.

I looked at the policies and this is what I found...

Copyright and Trademark

• Do not request others send you copies of copyrighted patterns. Do not offer to send copies of copyrighted patterns to others.

I am guessing that these patterns are copyrighted.

Sometimes you can find these out of print books on ebay but I can certainly understand wanting to find them for free.  

Aren't those Annies' Attic patterns? I think so...I've received their catalog forever! Why don't you approach them and ask if you can still buy them? If they are no longer available from Annie, perhaps, doing a search on eBay you might find a vendor selling them as gently used patterns or even on Amazon.com. I agree with the person who mentioned the laws, you should always respect Copyright. As far as I understand, the only thing you can photocopy is a library book, and that ONLY for personal use. Wish you well!

Aren't those Annies' Attic patterns? I think so...I've received their catalog forever! Why don't you approach them and ask if you can still buy them? If they are no longer available from Annie, perhaps, doing a search on eBay you might find a vendor selling them as gently used patterns or even on Amazon.com. I agree with the person who mentioned the laws, you should always respect Copyright. As far as I understand, the only thing you can photocopy is a library book, and that ONLY for personal use. Wish you well!

They are Leisure Arts and Millcraft patterns and since they no longer are published pretty pricey.  Good luck I hope you're successful in your search.

I have Pooh - Little Buddies  but they are in thread and approximately 5 to 7 inches tall. If you are interested in this one, send me a pm and you can have it. I thought it was yarn when I bought it and since I don't do thread, it is just sitting there.

Roe

Even though those pattern leaflets are out of print, they are still under copyright. That means no one can make copies of the patterns to send to you.

If someone is willing to give you their original leaflet, that is perfectly acceptable. But since people could sell them on eBay for quite a nice sum, you may not find anyone willing to give them away.

Archived