darski

Two by Two Ghan baby set

This set started when I just grabbed a hook and the pastel colours to make a large granny square.  I liked it so much I added a sweater and hat.  I think it would fit about a 3-6 mo baby - depending entirely on the baby :wlol

hat is 17" (they stretch remember); sweater is 21" at chest and blankie is 36" square

post-4896-0-40326700-1394598796_thumb.jpgpost-4896-0-87709700-1394598797_thumb.jpgpost-4896-0-30391900-1394598799_thumb.jpg

PDF is here:2 by 2 set.pdf

Edited by darski
  • Like 5

Ooooh, they are so ready for Spring! I love them!

thank you for sharing the jacket is perfect!  I was gonna make an octagon one, but I like this one better.    Love the whole set!  

Just wanted to say I had to give your granny square method a try and I really like it.  Also thanks for the tip on avoiding the wonky square.  The whole set is so cute.  I have avoided making baby things other than an afghan but this really looks doable.  Thank you so much. 

Just wanted to say I had to give your granny square method a try and I really like it.  Also thanks for the tip on avoiding the wonky square.  The whole set is so cute.  I have avoided making baby things other than an afghan but this really looks doable.  Thank you so much. 

Thank you.  I try to make every 'square' in that method.  This set is basically an easy one to do with any crochet skill at all.

Adorable!!! The colors are so perfect!!!

I had to come back and look at this set again because I like it so much. I have new twin grand nephews and I like granny square items. I'm quite taken by the sweater, imagining these 2 little butterballs in it!

I had to come back and look at this set again because I like it so much. I have new twin grand nephews and I like granny square items. I'm quite taken by the sweater, imagining these 2 little butterballs in it!

it would be so easy to find more manly colours and it would be just as interesting.  It is the nature of the granny effect. :wlol

Just right for spring. Thanks so much for sharing!

This is very cute. I can't wait to make a set. Thank you for sharing.

:ty all for your kind words. :ghug

That is totally cute, it is great that it's a set!

Cute  and it  is just like a granny square.