Bratz Korean

lhendrix35

So pretty!  I am one of those strange people who truly love Bratz dolls, but my girls were never interested in them.  I plan to overload my granddaughter with them.  :)

so nice to see a bratz doll fully clothed! lol love the korean traditional dress.

She also has a kimono.  She has a lot of pretty patterns...all in Italian.  The google translator helps some but is not perfect.

So pretty!  I am one of those strange people who truly love Bratz dolls, but my girls were never interested in them.  I plan to overload my granddaughter with them.   :)

Thanks, I like them too, and they are easy to dress. A Barbie patterns fits.  I have some that have softer expressions, more little girl like.

Richsgirl>so nice to see a bratz doll fully clothed! lol love the korean traditional dress.

ROL!

I love the dress and the pretty colors you used. My dd has a few of these dolls that she outgrew but the fashions were very skimpy.

They are fun to dress, and Barbie patterns fit them, although Bratz are a little shorter.  If you still have them, you can start a new hobby.  If their feet are gone, make the dresses long.  Some of the Barbie boots will cover their footlessness.

Archived