Another reason I love Jimbo's hooks

I'm lucky enough to have Jimbo's hooks in several sizes and use them for all my projects.  I've loved them for years for a variety of reasons.  They are works of art.  They get warm in my hand.   I've found a new reason to love them.

I've been using my size G (if I remember right) a lot lately as I've been making alot of crocheted fleece.  When Jimbo sends the hooks, they are always so smooth - but my G ... now that skeins and skeins of yarn have traveled over it ... well, the top part of the hook is smooth as glass and glistens as though it were.  I took a picture tonight - and the shiny part you see isn't a reflection of the light - but how polished the wood has become over time.  Isn't it beautiful?

post-2886-0-19419300-1392953466_thumb.jpg

Jimbo hooks are the best and made by a sweetheart of a guy.  A few years ago when my son wanted to buy a hook for me for Christmas and found out about the auctions and he was too late, Jimbo actually told him how to make one and now I have a special made hook from my son among my treasured Jimbo hooks.  I'm such a lucky woman!

• 1 month later...

Aw gee, thanks you guys!  You made my MONTH!  Keeps me goin, folks like you!

grateful

Jimbo

Archived