tiffer93

2014 Favorite Color Swap ~ Partners Assigned!

73 posts in this topic

Hi back to you, Kathy. :waving  I'm looking forward to getting to know you. I'll wait for your email, as I'm new to this and am hoping you've done one before and will know how to get us started. 

Kathy, I take back what I said in previous post...couldn't wait, so I went ahead and emailed you. =)

I sent Jan an email with answers to her questions and I asked a few.  I have been in a couple of swaps through the years, but this is the first one in a year so I am looking forward to this swap.

Ahh huge sigh of relief...the grandbaby has gone home! I love her but she exhausts me! now i can focus on creating and brainstorming and stuff instead of making doll clothes immediately!

Think most of my main shopping is done.  Have some crocheting to do after I finish my ami swap stuff.  :D

:eek You're a quick one Bailey4! I have started the shopping but not the crafting just yet. I need to step up my game! LOL 

I still have a few things to get, but online shopping does make life easier. :yes

I am going to try and shop tomorrow...i have to go out to deliver a baby gift so i think i can hit the stores as well...Joann's, Walmart, and Ben Franklin Crafts. I have a few ideas to buy not sure what to make yet...going to brainstorm by browsing ravelry and maybe pintrest later.

Getting to know my partner ;)  Sheryl ... swap shopping trip tomorrow!!

ok some shopping done today...not too much in the stores that i wanted :cry so thankfully i had surfed the internet for things and bookmarked them...just two orders online and i think major shopping is done...have to go to one more store to get a few more things...Hubby could only tolerate one craft store today. Taking a break from crafting to do a bit of volunteer work...typing cast bios for the high school play while watching Catching Fire then back to knitting!

I'm very excited about something I found for my swap partner today in her fave color! Hope she loves it as much as I do!

Got some shopping done this weekend.  Still waiting on some stuff I ordered to arrive.  Got one crochet item done.  Will be doing most of the rest next week as I'm determined to finish my ami stuff this week and then focus on the projects for this next week.  Otherwise I start having projects spread out with no focus. :yes

The items I ordered finally arrived today in the snow.  Glad to see one item I picked up locally works with what I purchased.  You never can tell.  I am hoping the theme works.  Should be done with my ami crocheting this weekend, so then I have to finish the crocheting for my Color Swap partner before I can ship.  I have to check, but I think the box I got today might actually work for my ami swap. :lol  :lol Now I just need one to accomadate the items for this swap. :yes

I am about half finished with all the components of one of the projects I am making for Christine - Just have to do the other half then put them together & might attempt to line it if I can figure out a good tutorial on it!

Finished my ami swap crocheting so now I need to get started on my color swap crocheting.  I picked out some patterns and have to make some final choices.

Hi ladies! It has been a whirlwind week around here but lots of progress on the swap package has been made ;) Still some crafting & shopping to do yet, but it's coming together nicely! It's a beautiful day outside and I've been a good girl, done my chores & homework so I am going to spend the rest of the afternoon with the hubby to relax (read ~ crochet while he watches tv, LOL). Boys with grandma at their cousins' birthday party and to spend the night. Too bad tomorrow is going to be cold & yucky again with a chance of more snow. Right now the windows are open the fans are on and I am relishing in every possible second of the warmth! Went & got my hair done yesterday but my pink didn't lift properly so I'll be making another trip to get that done this week and then I'll upload a pic. Love spring... that's when I feel the best and get in a better mood for about 8-9 months. LOL Oh and also when I go nuts getting my hair & nails done to celebrate the beautiful weather (PINK, PINK, PINK!!). Just wish Mother Nature was getting on board with my plan and would make up her bi-polar mind! 

Hello Ladies     I haven't been on the ville for awhile.  I fell down the steps last Sunday and have been nursing my lower back and tail bone.  Feeling better this week, but still have problems sitting and getting settled.  I have not been crocheting all week, I have to get a baby blanket done, but I have to start on my partners project and I think I know what I am going to do for her.  I have to get the things together in my head of what to do for the favorite colors, but I have a couple more questions for her.  Oh well off now to do chores and go see my Mom later on.  Have a great day everyone.

Sorry about the fall.  Hope you are feeling better soon.

1 person likes this

Sorry to hear about your fall. Hope you feel better soon!! 

I've gotten one of Chrissy's things crocheted, I finished it last night, and from the picture I posted on facebook, there have been a ton of likes on it!! I'm proud of the way it turned out :) Gotta figure out some other things & hit up Hobby Lobby to get some more stuff also!! Rosalie & I were at walmart today so I picked up some more goodies as well. 

Gonna have to get busy with a birthday gift (this SATURDAY) for a friend of Connor's. He was invited to a skating party & the mom said I should skate too. Should be fun.. I've not been roller skating since I was 18. 

I have received everything i ordered online for Jessicali! :clap  now to finish my insanity...opps i mean projects for her :reyes  I have to be crazy to try this as busy as i have been! I just have a few more things to buy after the play closes this weekend...I just do not have time to go to the store until Monday because of my volunteer work and trying to still make sure my usual things are done without the store as well. Hopefully i can find what i have in mind if not i may have to dust off another craft and try to make it! then the tasty goodies need to be purchased as well! Phew still have a bit to do! :eek  I guess i better go and get some hooking done! :hook

I'm pretty sure you'll like the stuff that was specific on your list.  Now I hope you like the extras that were kind of interpreted from the list.  I'm giving myself until Friday to finish, so your package should be in the mail next week. :lol  :lol   I can't wait to see what you think. :yes

I'm hoping to mail soon as well but then again I like cutting it close sometimes!  :lol Can't wait!