DesertCrocheter

Amigurumi Swap--Swapping

If you look at the pictures of what I sent Emma and the girls, you will see the same top and head.  it cracked me up when I saw it and I just love it.

Hehe the mushroom "head" is actually like a 1UP in the Super Mario games. Its a mushroom which grows out of the ground and you collect it by walking over it. The Toads and Toadettes are a race of people. The little mushrooms are a gift from them to help Mario along his way.

I'm glad you like your gifts. It was a pleasure making them for you :hug

Oh my gosh, these amis are adorable! The birds, the dragon, the fairy--you gals are terrific ami makers! Well done, everyone!

I had to laugh because several of the packages include an idea that is related to an item that is already slated for the Scavenger Hunt list. Now I'm wondering if I should re-do that list, as it's not going to be hard something that meets that criteria at all.

I received the package from kraftynkrazy today!!!! I absolutely love everything!!! :manyheart  She made me a panda (so sweet) and a 3 headed dog (my grandsons are gonna get a kick out of that)!! I also received some sport wt yarn that I will use for some doll clothes (love the colors and it's so soft), a clipboard that she decorated with the ami likenesses,(awesome), and a tape measure and tablet, then she sent me this adorable pattern   http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/hopscotch-the-goat---amigurumi , can't wait to try him.

Thank you again Christie, I enjoyed being your partner!! :hug

post-28494-0-58372500-1397774647_thumb.jpgpost-28494-0-19876800-1397774666_thumb.jpg

Oh!! and Purcy liked the box!! ;)

post-28494-0-05905300-1397774689_thumb.jpgpost-28494-0-55272800-1397774704_thumb.jpg

Becky I am so glad you and Purcy liked the package. I really wanted to give you a monster and a mythical creature. The three headed dog seemed perfect but honestly he almost didn't make it. His heads gave me fits for some reason. :(

Such cute amis! With the dog, I can imagine the heads being a pain to attach to the body. One alone is sometimes hard to get right. It came out awesome!:)

I think "Fluffy" turned out perfect! ;)

And  :ty  DesertCrocheter for being a great swap hostess :clap  

Edited by beckyb