Rosy Baby Set - 0-3mo.

This started out as a "mindless crochet" piece using a newly acquired stitch.  I really like this set.

post-4896-0-64934200-1392918199_thumb.jpgpost-4896-0-12436700-1392918201_thumb.jpgpost-4896-0-75047500-1392918202_thumb.jpg

The PDF is here.  Please let me know if it works or not.  I have a friend who will make my PDF's and hers always work.

Rosy Baby Set.pdf

• Like 1

That is just adorable.  I love the colors, it looks like a cream cycle. I think that is right, organe ice outside, vanilla ice cream on the inside.

Than does sound right.  it really is a luscious set colourwise :wlol

Darski thank you so much for sharing this pattern. I made the sweater and I love it. I just didn't do buttons. Again thank you. Will be making this again I'm sure.

Darski thank you so much for sharing this pattern. I made the sweater and I love it. I just didn't do buttons. Again thank you. Will be making this again I'm sure.

I have no idea why the copyright info got posted here.  I'm sure there is an alternate universe where it makes sense.

Edited by darski
  • 4 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/20/2014 at 1:12 PM, Tampa Doll said:

That is just adorable.  I love the colors, it looks like a cream cycle. I think that is right, organe ice outside, vanilla ice cream on the inside.

Oh, No!  Now I'm going to be craving Cream Sickles!!!!  My VERY favorite!!!  Glad summer is soon to be here!!!

• Like 1