I'm conducting testing for a new pattern in my Ravelry group here - http://www.ravelry.com/discuss/pam-daley-designs/topics/2852866

You can read the details & requirements in the thread linked above, but short and sweet synopsis is that it is a hat made almost entirely of unjoined rounds of front-post double crochet stitches that is completely reversible for 2 different looks (see pictures below). 

The pattern includes sizes from baby to adult; ladies & men; requires from 2 - 4.5 ounces of worsted weight yarn (depending on size made). 

Testing deadline is Monday, March 3. 

post-22613-0-39353700-1392830983_thumb.jpgpost-22613-0-24703300-1392830991_thumb.jpg

I'd be up to helping you if you need another helping hand.

Size small, with ribbing.

Sure - would love another tester; the deadline for the test is this Monday.  If that's not too quick of a turnaround time for you, send me a message with your email address and I'll send you the pattern.  (Please make sure to read the information in the Ravelry thread that I linked in the first post here.) 

Thanks!