Crochet Pattern a Day Calendar 2006

deneen

This was in with my calendar and I thought for anyone looking for a copy (especially in Canada) here is the info:

wwww.accordpublishing.com

Toll free phone number 1-888-333-1676

US orders-check/money order/visa/mastercard

International orders: visa/mastercard

Pricing: USA $13.99 plus flat fee shipping $4.00 (No matter how many calendars you orders, $4 is the shipping cost total)

Canada: $13.99 USD plus $8.15 shipping (Air)

They will ship internationally and have info on their site!

Okay, I went to the website and all I found was 2005 calendars. Tell me more about this calendar. Is the complete pattern included or just pictures?

Susan

The 2006 are due out in October, but are available in stores now. If you called, they could tell you about it.

They are the complete patterns with pictures. The bigger patterns are two days long. Each day is a separate sheet of paper and comes with a stand/storage box.

There are some great patterns and lots of us from here have patterns in the calendar.

This was in with my calendar and I thought for anyone looking for a copy (especially in Canada) here is the info:

wwww.accordpublishing.com

Toll free phone number 1-888-333-1676

US orders-check/money order/visa/mastercard

International orders: visa/mastercard

Pricing: USA $13.99 plus flat fee shipping $4.00 (No matter how many calendars you orders, $4 is the shipping cost total)

Canada: $13.99 USD plus $8.15 shipping (Air)

They will ship internationally and have info on their site!

Have you tried calendars.com? That is where I ordered mine and recieved it in about a week. It's a great calendar!

• 3 weeks later...

Hiya! I went to JoAnn's today and they had the 2006 crochet calendars. (And the knitting, scrapbooking, origami, kirigami, and cross stitching ones too.) So ladies and gentlemen, grab your coupons and get your calendar.

I didn't have a coupon but couldn't walk out of JoAnn's without the crochet calendar anyway. (They had 3 of them on display and there was a knitting and crocheting party going on so I wasn't going to take any chances. I'll go back tomorrow for my origami calendar with next week's coupon that I received in the mail.)

:cheer

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! Has anyone recieved their "payment copy" of the 2006 calendar? I asked Annie about it and she said shortly after Labor Day. Just wondering.

i saw the crochet calander at costco today for a awesome price of 7.99. to bad i already bought mine darn it:P :P thought i would share, they also have the knit and quilting and scrapbooking calender too, for the same price.:D :D :D

No I haven't gotten my "payment' yet. I asked Annie about it about two weeks ago and she said Accord Publishing told her "Around Labor Day" and she was waiting for hers also.

(I posted about this yesterday also)

Not me either though I had figured to get it before we moved, now it'll have to forwarded so I doubt I'll get it. I'll have to go buy one...

Hi all!

I finally found the calendar today at Books A Million! :clap Now tell me...how many of you have patterns in here? I am looking through it now and have seen some really cute things that I just gotta make! :hook

Great job :cheer

Mine came just today. My scarf is pictured on the back cover - what a surprise!

Drew is Santa really breathing down your neck? I thought you lived in Houston - not the North Pole! (Last time I was in Houston the only ice was in the Galleria)

I contacted Accord and they said they sent mine out two weeks ago. Unfortunately, they sent it to my return address (we were moving, too) on the envelope and not the address I wrote on my permission form. I hope it'll be forwarded, too.

They mentioned that if I didn't have it in a month or so, to email back and they'd send another. Maybe that'll work for you, too, Kari!

Archived